Chapter 17

Melanie

After taking a long ass shower, and putting on one of Tyrone's t shirts, I climbed into bed next to him. He was playing a game on his phone, I knew sooner or later he was gonna figure out that I'm pregnant. See I've known for about two weeks now, I was just waiting on the right time to tell him. I honestly feel like God is giving me another chance to be a mother even though I'm not ready. I lost my other child and I don't plan on losing this one, I want to keep him or her. The thing is I don't where Tyrone's head at.

"Mel, you gone talk to me?" he ask while putting his phone down

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask turning around and facing him. Why do I gotta feeling this conversation is gonna go left?

"First I wanna know, where you were today"

"I went to see my parents" I say quietly. My parents died when I was 10 years old, I miss them. Especially my dad. I was always daddy's little girl, it's funny how things can change up on you in a blink of a eye.

"Oh, I was worried about you Mel. You could've called or something, but I understand you needed that  time alone" he says looking into my eyes

"Tyrone, I really am pregnant" I say. I've already went to the doctor and I'm three weeks along. I have mixed emotions about it, like I'm happy in a way because I'm gonna be bringing a little angel into the world. But then again I'm half way done with my senior year of high school, this is the year I'm suppose  to be turnt up and having fun, not at home changing diapers.

"I know" he said with a sigh "But Mel I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a father...again" he said making me jump out of the bed. See this is about to piss me off, I'll be damned if I have to raise this baby on my own.

"What do you mean your not ready to be a father?" I ask with my hands on my hips

"Mel, you a little amped don't you think? Sit down." he tells me

"No, tell me why you don't want this baby?" I ask

"Melanie, we are about to graduate in a couple of months! I'm trying to go out in the world and make moves, not raise a baby in Compton. This just isn't the right time for me or us" he explained to me

"So what you trying to say?" I ask trying my best to fight back the tears that were about to spill from my eyes

"Maybe we should see about getting a abortion"

"Don't insist that I do that, you of all people know what I've been through. I lost my other child and now you want me to kill this one!?" I ask in disbelief as tears streamed down my face. He's only thinking about himself and how he feels, this isn't all about him.

"Mel, I'm thinking about what's best for us and- .."

"That's fucking bullshit!" I yell cutting him off "Your only think about yourself!" I say picking up a pillow and throwing it at him

"See your not even trying to listen to what I have to say, you don't have to get a abortion. We could try adoption."  he said sitting up in bed

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell "You sound dumb as hell, this is my child and I'm going to raise it" I stated while walking to the room door "And that's with or without you" with that I walked out the room slamming the door behind me. I guess imma be sleeping in the guest room tonight. I'm tired of Tyrone and his bullshit, something's gotta give.

Raheem

"Deyjah for the last fucking time, I'm not doing it anymore!" I yell at her. Things have changed these past couple of weeks, I was a cold hearted nigga and the only thing on my mind was to get back at Melanie, and make her pay for what she did. But since my mother died, that gave me a reality check. Life is to short to be fucking around and killing people. I'm tired of this lifestyle I live, it's time for a change.

"Why not!?" she asks angrily. This bitch is crazier then I thought, after I told her I wasn't going to kill Mel or anything like that she spazzed on me. Her crazy ass actually wants me to kill her, I honestly wasn't going to kill her in the first place. I was just gonna do something to scare her a little bit, but now Deyjah's taking it to far. 

"Because, I'm not with that shit anymore" I respond sitting down on my couch and looking around the living room. I had box's everywhere, I'm moving to Las Vegas. Time for me to get the hell outta Compton, I gotta start fresh.

"I knew your bitch ass would punk out on me! I want you to kill her  Raheem!" she yells at me. Her eyes were fire red, I wasn't scared though. If I really wanted to I could wing ding her ass. (A/N Lmfaoooooooooooo, that shit is hella funny to me. "wing ding" Bofl. I crack myself up! Ok keep reading (:)

"No! I'm not with that lifestyle no more, I put her through enough as it is. Let her live life and be happy. Damn. Game fucking over Deyjah. I'm out this shit!" I yelled at her hoping she would get it through her head that I'm not going to hurt Mel. I'm moving on with my life, I wish I could be doing that with Melanie but I fucked all that up. She's happy now, and imma let her be happy.

"See, thats where you wrong at. This game isn't over till I say it's over! Your gonna keep playing until I tell you to stop" she says with a smirk

"And what if I don't?" I ask lighting up a blunt and smoking on it

"Well then I'll call my brother" she says with a smile "You know he'll have your ass killed in 2.5 seconds. They don't call him Trigger for nothing" she says with a smile

"Bitch please! I guess you thought I was suppose to be scared or some shit, get your brother and his goons. I don't give a fuck! Just know I got that heat for them, I'll be waiting for they bitch asses" I say with a laugh. She really thought I was suppose to be scared or some shit. I ain't scared of a mother fucking soul. Let them niggas run up if they want to, I guarantee you that's the last breath they'll take.

"Fuck you Raheem!" she yells standing up and walking to the front door "This shit isn't over yet baby, you just wait and see"

"Bitch get the hell outta my house" I said blowing a thick cloud of smoke into the air. A few seconds later I heard the front door slam. I don't know what the fuck she thinking, coming into my house and throwing around weak ass threats. I wish she would pull some stupid shit, that'll be the day I kill her ass. Shit getting heavy in Compton, time for me to pack up my shit and get the hell outta here. Vegas here I come.

So Raheem has changed guys!! As you can see Deyjah is the real enemy! What's going to happen next? Tyrone isn't ready to be a father...again. What y'all think about that? Somebody is going to die! Question is who? DUN DUN DUN!! Lmaoo! But tell me what you think or how you felt about this chapter. Read, vote, and comment. :)

*Demiraaa