How can I?

'Nii-san,' Kiko signed while still hiding in the bushes. The siblings weren't in good shape. Deidara's arms were blown off and Kiko had the sleeves of her dress torn. They were outnumbered and now, the jinchuuriki was giving off a red aura, eyes red and aura forming to a outline of a tail.

After Kakashi stabilized the fuming jinchuuriki, Deidara started crawling out of the bushes with Kiko trailing after him.

"Well, at least I got to witness something cool today," Deidara remarked and then they stopped, facing the other team of Konoha. Nodding to Kiko, Deidara stepped back as the genjutsu user brought her flute to her lips. Sending out sharp soundwaves, Deidara and Kiko started chakra jumping away.

"Where is it?" Deidara muttered. Finally spotting his clay bird, he and Kiko landed, darting behind it. The team stopped, standing a few feet in front of them warily. Deidara leaned forward, taking a bite of his clay, chewing.

Oh dear Kami, Kiko thought, shutting her eyes and putting her hands over her ears. When the defeaning explosion stopped, cautiously opened her eyes. Kami, what... What did Deidara do?

Her brain clicked as she remembered Deidara boosting about his new suicide bomb jutsu. Kiko ran frantically, trying to find somebody, anybody who could help her.

"Kiko? What the hell?"

"Zetsu-senpai, is she an Akatsuki too?" a childish voice asked.

Kiko looked up, meeting the gaze of Zetsu and a man wearing an orange mask.

"Kiko, meet Tobi. He wants to join the Akatsuki."

'Zetsu-senpai! Deidara nii-san!'

"Zetsu-senpai, Kiko-senpai is looking for Deidara-senpai. Ooh, look at that! A hand! There must be body parts all scatered around!" the masked man excitedly gabbled, making a dive for whatever that caught his eye.

How the hell does Tobi understand sign? Only people who had learned and those with the sharingans... Kiko shook her head, turning her attention to Tobi and she paled. Nii-san's hand....

"Get your hands of that, you idiot," a familiar voice called. 

Kiko silently sighed in relief when she saw Deidara. 'Nii-san, explosion-?'

He gave her a lopsided grin. "Ah. A clone of mine, un."

"Where's the jinchuuriki?"

Deidara panted slightly, still exhausted. "Don't look at me, un. I did my job."

"My, my, Deidara-senpai!" Tobi squealed. "You must have had a close shave! Er, but you're still in one piece."

"Tobi," Deidara growled in a low voice. "Anybody gets annoyed when insulted a third time. Now shut up unless you want to seek death."

Tobi giggled. "You're just gonna bomb me to death, right?"

"..." Kiko slapped her forehead.

"That was the third one."

The iciest glare was sent and Deidara, having no hands, tackled Tobi and wrapped his legs on his neck. "Test my suffocation!"

Kiko sweat dropped as both men got up. Deidara huffed, dusting himself. "That idiot, un," he muttered.

"Phew!" As Tobi swiped her arm across his brow, something glinting caught Kiko's eye. She frowned then stepped closer.

'Is that... an Akatsuki ring?'

Tobi giggled, holding his hand out. "Yes! It belongs to me now."