Dancing

Kiko felt her eyelids glued together and her head was pounding as if a goblin was jumping on her head. My head hurts... What happened? I just remembered going to the bar... And danna... And girls flirting with danna... And, holy heck, was I drunk?!

"Hey, danna, when do you think she'll awake, un?"

"How would I know, idiot?"

"Well, seeing as you go to the bar most of the time, I would think you get drunk before, un."

"Idiot, I'm a puppet. You need blood to get drunk. Do I look like I have blood?"

"Erm, yes?"

".... Idiot."

"You think she would have a hungover, danna?"

"Obviously, seeing it is her first time drinking. She's underage, idiot; why did you let her drink?"

"How was I know she was going to drink, un?"

"Shut up, Deidara, she's coming awake."

"How do you know?"

Kiko wearily opened her blue eyes, shutting them when the light was too blinding. 'My... Head..."

"Baka," Sasori harshly said, even more fiercer than normal. "You are underage, brat. You could have been taken advantage of in your drunk state."

"I..." Kiko's eyes narrowed. 'But I wasn't, was I?!'

"That was because I was there to save your ass!"

'Nobody asked for your help!'

"Seriously, Kiko, un," Deidara said, scowling. "You'rw my only family left. What would I do if I lost you?"

Kiko's eyes softened and her shoulders sagged. 'I... But, but, danna could drink!'

"Don't you care about that bastard, un," Deidara said, giving her a glass of water which she gratefully took. "C'mon, let's get ready for the dance tonight."

***

"This is your only baggage, sir?"

Sasori nodded, looking at the red suitcase which contained Deidara. "Yes. Please leave it in my room."

"Your room is?"

"Number one five six, first floor."

"Right away, sir."

Kiko smiled, scowling once the bellboy was gone. She wore a long sleeved white dress that slung off her shoulders with the hem reaching her knees. She also had a red corset which was laced at the front.

Sasori wore a black tux and black pants, paired with a black buttoned down and a red tie. His red hair was tousled to perfection, brown eyes brought out by the color of his tie. A small smirk graced his features and his brows were slightly raised.

"Take a picture, brat; it'll last longer," Sasori's smirk widened.

Kiko's face flushed as red as her corset as her head swung forward, letting her hair hide her face. 'Who... who said I was looking at you?'

She had expected that smirk from Sasori and was surprised by the scowl of his face. 

"Don't ever start having feelings for anybody," he hissed angrily. "Feelings are a weakness."

Kiko was astonished. 'No there're not! Feelings make a person a human! Humans cry. They laugh. They care. And, and, and, they love.'

Sasori's scowl deepened. "Feelings only make a person weaker. That is one of the main reasons I became a puppet myself."

The ballroom's door swung open, putting an abrupt end to their conversations. Sasori's glare remained for another second before his face smoothed out and he offered Kiko his arm. When they got in, the music started playing.

"I don't believe it," Sasori muttered, putting on of his hands on Kiko's waist while taking hold of her hand which wasn't on his shoulder. "I have to accompany the brat to the dance and dance with her?"

Kiko scowled, lifting the hand on Sasori's shoulder. 'Don't talk as if I'm not here.'

He scoffed, twirling her as he stepped forward. After a few more dances, Sasori impatiently glanced around. "Why isn't that idiot blowing up the place?" he muttered under his breath.

'I don't know.' Kiko had managed to keep a composed face but her heart started racing. Feeling as if someone punched her gut, Kiko knew that there was something wrong.

Something really, really wrong.

____________________

Erm, I may no be able to update regularly. Let's keep a compromise- at least one update once four days, okay? By the way, the next chapter, do you guys want it in Kiko's pov? I guess it will be interesting, for the chapter to be written in a mute's girl's point of view. Especially since she can't voice her thoughts.

Vote, comment, blah. :)). Please let me know your thoughts.