2 Years in Italy - Parts 1-3

Ok, so i know i said no more, than i said maybe more, then i said nor more, then i sida definately more.. it wen on so long i cant remember what my ed decision was, so i decided to start a fresh.

here is the story so far, n right now im kicking myself for deleting it n loosing like 1000 votes wen i just ended up re-loading it anyway..

blah.

but back ot the point.

i got a really amazing message, im not gonna go into detail but the main reason this stroy is back, and everyone unfanning me did have some input, like a lot of input, you guys.. serisouly.. wheres the faith? lol..

but yeah anyway.. i got a message from jbw0625 and she convinced me ot start writing again.

so this goes out to her..

im going to upload in three chapter slots cuz it makes it easire to read.. :)

xoxoxoxo summer

2 Years in Italy

Chapter 1

Ok, so in hindsight, I may have, kind of, possibly, overreacted just a tiny bit. But I plead temporary insanity, or circumstantial insanity or whatever it's called. I had had a really really bad day at school and i wasn't in the right state of mind the make such a, err, drastic decision. I shouldn't be held accountable for what i do when I'm so stressed out. Everyone knows that when your PMS'ing nothing you say can be used against you, it's a known fact for Christ sakes. I wasn't thinking straight! Surely that counts for something, surely that means that i should be able to, i don't Change My Mind maybe!

My name is Silver DeClario and three weeks ago i stood at the top of our staircase and told my parents that i was sick of London. I had told them that i hated the weather, the people and the education system. In actual fact my rant stretched over a full our during which time my parents came and went, every now and then nodding or murmuring "Mhmm" or "ok dear". But the end result was the same, my enrolment at DeCasio's School Individual Talent and Excellence, Rome, Italy.

Talk about being careful what you wish for.

Three weeks later:

Silvers POV.

I stepped onto the tarmac and winced as the heat hit me. I looked back at the small plane with the words DeCasio's School Individual Talent and Excellence written along the side.

I pushed my sun glasses up so they were resting on top of my head and surveyed my new school.

"Excessive much?" i muttered to myself. Our family had money, but i found that people normally treated you differently when they found out, so i didn't try and flaunt it as a rule.

I sighed again and slid my glasses back down to my eyes.

"Contemplating you exile?" came a voice from behind me.

I turned and scowled at Dillon, my younger brother. "Shut up Dillon" i snapped.

"Ooo touchy touchy, you know it's that temper of yours that landed you here".

Forcing myself to breather and to not turn around and beat him to a pulp i started marching across the tarmac towards the school grounds. I reached the small terminal as i felt a comforting arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked up at Dez and smiled. Dez was my best friend and had insisted on coming to see where i was spending the next two years and to say goodbye.

He just raised and eye brow and i shook my head. He shrugged and dragged me over to the golf buggy sitting outside the terminal. Pushing me into the passenger seat he jumped behind the wheel and revved the little engine as much as he could.