14.

A/N: unedited

Athena Kelly

I was in the car with Boyd. He was vibing to some Migos song and I was just enjoying the ride I guess. "You think yo people will let me come over and work on the project? Ion like waitin' 'til the last minute to do shit" Boyd looked over at me and asked.

Say what now? He wanted to get his work done early. "Who are you and what have you done to the Boyd that I know?" I said jokingly.

"You mean, damn Boyd, I should really get to know yo fine ass before assumin' shit about'chu" he smiled sarcastically.

I just stayed quiet.

"Its fun G'ing yo ass. You get so damn mad" he started laughed.

I stale faced him. "You do not G me."

"Whatchu wanna call it den?" he asked with a smirk.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dont know. Making a point..."

"Or...... G.... Ing....Yo ass!" he started cracking up.

"Shut up. You're really irritating" I mumbled. I had to admit that he really had a knack for shutting me up. I would never tell him that though. It would go to his head and feed his big ass ego.

"Nah forreal though. Ask" he said after he calmed down. I nodded letting him know that I would ask when we get there.

"My mom might ask you a million questions" I told him when I remembered that she was home today. My parents really dont care if we have people over but boys get the third degree. I never bring anyone to the house though. I havent since like middle school, so it might be worse for me than it is for Amaru.

"I met her and yo daddy. They aint 'bout shit" he joked.

"Umm excuse me, my mother is a black belt. Watch it" I warned.

"She still cant whoop me doe so...." he laughed as he pulled into a parking space. We both got out of the car.

"I thought I was asking first. Why are you following me?" I looked back at him.

"I'm supposed to letchu walk to the door by yoself? You really think I aint shit" he shook his head as if it was offensive.

I chuckled as I unlocked the front door and went in. I told Boyd to follow me into the kitchen where my mom was. I could hear her doing dishes in there.