13.

A/N: Doube update. Boyd in the MM. (Ron is a GEM. India Love lost a good one 😭) unedited.

Athena Kelly

"You have to tell mama or daddy at least?" I told Amaru after she calmed down from her crying.

"Hell no. Theres so many things wrong with that. He's an adult Athena. Not just an adult, but a criminal adult. If I tell them, they'll blow it all out of proportion, especially daddy. Then he'll try to press charges or something and we'll all be dead" she rushed out.

"Well tell him first. He knew what the chances were when he stuck his thing in you" I chuckled.

"I dont know. I dont think he'll take it well" she said solemnly.

"Let me talk to him" I suggested. I honestly wasnt scared of this guy. Maybe I should've been, but I wasn't.

"Are you insane? Its bad enough he already knows where we live and what you look like" she argued.

"So then what the heck are you going to do? Its not like you wont start showing at some point."

"I'll tell him. I just need time to think of how i'm going to tell him" she shrugged slowly as if she wasnt even sure of her own answer.

I just shook my head. I dont know what kind of idiot my sister was.

We sat in silence for a moment before she spoke. "Oh! I almost forgot, someone really likes you at school."

I grimaced. "Who? And why?"

Amarus smirked. "Dude, don't act like you have never noticed."

"Noticed what?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Boyd likes your ass so bad. He keeps bothering me about getting you to talk to him. I keep forgetting" she laid back and looked at the ceiling.

"I dont understand how he likes me. All he does is insult me every chance he gets" I shrugged with a chuckle.

Amaru looked at me and pursed her lips. "He's always liked you. When we were together, we got into an argument and he told me he only dated me because he wanted to make you jealous. Thats when he dumped me."

I squinted at her. "But you said you broke up with him."

"I lied cause I was embarrassed."

"So why did you tell me he talked down on me to you all the time?"