Fantasy.

I awoke with the smell of freshly cooked waffles, the smell lingered around the house. My stomach growled in hunger. Mum always made the best waffles. It smelt way better than the hospital food anyway, anything would be good for me as long as it didn't taste the same too.

I peered out the brightly lit window, I noticed 2 boys playing football outside. One of them had a black cap on, with a green and white tshirt on. The other had a black cap on, with a blue tshirt on. You could tell he had a white top underneath, as a thin line was showing against his collarline. One of their brown faces shining in the sunlight stared up, then he started waving at me. Then I realised it was Luke and Jai, I smiled and waved back.

I stepped down the creamed carpeted stairs quickly but quietly, and headed for the kitchen in my black leggings and maroon coloured top, hidden by my white fluffy dressing gown.

"I was going to bring it up for you." Beau said, as he pulled the waffles out of the toaster and placed them onto the blue plate.

"Just because I'm ill doesn't mean you should treat me differently, why are you even in my house? In fact, how did you get in?" I say, curious.

"I know, I was just trying to be nice. Your mum let me in as she was on her way out. I can leave if you like?" Beau replied, he voice in his tone was as if I had done something wrong.

"No. Stay please. I mean, I'll get lonely." I say as smile at him.

The corners of his mouth lifted as he smiled at me. We sat in the wooden chairs, cushioned with white padding. We sat opposite eachother, I couldn't help but stare into those dreamy green eyes of his. They were as green as a tropical forest. When they looked in your direction you could tell they not only saw your body but also your soul. They shined so bright, like a star. I took in every single detail there was of him. The blue like ocean earstud in his left ear. His hair was brushed to the right today, showing off the little blonde pieces hidden by his cap. His teeth were so white, like they had just been whitened. Probably have but oh well. His perfectly shaped peachy pink lips smiled and moved as he bit into his waffle. Wow, his so perfect.

"What do you think?" He asked, staring right at me.

I must of been daydreaming for too long that I got distracted and didn't listen to him. I nodded and smiled, hoping he didn't say anything to not agree on.

"Great, I'll be round at 7 then?" He said, standing up and taking his plate. He placed it so gently into the dishwasher, it was if he was scared to make a noise.

"Erm, sure." I said smiling.

He came over to take my plate out of my hands when we suddenly made eye contact, holding it. Like we were locked looking at each others eyes. This was so awkward but perfect, if only he..