Dreaming?

He sat still, staring at me with those green cute eyes. They were shiny and had a sparkle in them. I opened my mouth about to speak.

"Shh, save your breath sweetie." He said, as he got close to me.

A piece of my hair curled around and rested on my cheek. Beau moves his free hand, and moves closer to move the hair out my face, his eyes focused onto that piece. He tucks it behind my ear, he looked is perfect just like I'd seen him in pictures. I wanted to freeze this moment and frame it. Our hands started to get warmer and hotter, as if he had been holding my hand for hours waiting for me to awake. Uh oh, I could feel another nose bleed coming, I blushed as the drip of blood dripped down from my nose into my hospital gown.

"Luke! Get a nurse!" Beau shouted down the corridor as Luke was walking up.

Beau helped me forward, holding a hospital dish underneath my nose. I blushed more and more as more blood flowed out. How embarrassing I thought to myself.

"It's ok, don't be afraid, I'm here." Beau said, as he looked into my eyes.

We held a stare, staring deep into each other's eyes.

"How do you feel?" The nurse butted in, taking over from Beau.

"F..fine." I said.

"Ok, we are going to have to do tests on you Kate." She said.

****

"This boy, has done a good job." A doctor said, turning to look at Beau.

Beau blushed a little, and let out a small smile. He was wearing a white tank top, with his dark blue jeans and black supra trainers. He look so picture perfect. As the doctor opened the curtains, my mum peered round. I shook my head, as she came closer.

"Hello sweetie, oh my, you look..horrible." She said, looking me up and down.

"I think she looks nice." Beau said, looking up at her.

Mum gave him a dirty look as if she didn't even know who he was, I knew something was going to happened.

"Aren't you suppose to be some where more important then hanging around hospitals?" She grunted.

"There's no where I'd rather be then here." He replied, giving me a smile.

"Oh, please, my daughter doesn't want you here, do you love?" She turned facing me.

I felt as if pressure was being putting on me, of course I wanted Beau here.

"Yes, in fact,I do want him here." I said, smiling.

Mum walked out if the cubicle annoyed. I knew she would act like like this, she's just suddenly turned different ever since she left the house.

"You didn't have to do that." Beau said, giving me a sympathy look.

"But I do want you here." I said, faking a smile.

Beau moved closer, opening his arms and wrapping them around me. His warmth curled around me, sending a shiver up my spine. I wanted to stay hugging him, but I knew that was impossible.

"Right, the unit are ready for you now Kate." The nurse said.

"I'll be here, waiting for you. Don't worry.' Beau said, as he stood up.

The nurse wheeled me up through the double doors to another room. The room was filled with whiteness, and buttons. On the other side was a long like tunnel, I had to lay on.

She helped me on the tunnel like tube and I laid there, it was quite cold. In I went, I laid inside like a crayon in a white wrapper. This red line went up and down on my body, scanning me as if I was being searched. I wasn't scared, because I knew something bad was going to happen. It always did for me.

Once I was out and wheeled back to my cubicle, Beau was gone. I probably made him up, I tend to do things like that a lot. Unless I scared him away? Stupid nose, stupid nose bleed! Urgh.

"Your boyfriend went to get some air." A young nurse said to me.

"Boyfriend? I wish." I though to myself.

Beau came in after 20 minutes later with a smile across his face.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked me.

"Erm yeah. Where did you go?" I asked.

"I went outside to cancel the plane tickets." He said.

I couldn't believe it, he cancelled his plane tickets?

"What, why?" I asked, my eyes getting bigger.

"Because I want to stay with you, to make sure you will be alright." He said, worried.

Just before I could tell him I'd be alright, the doctor came in slightly worried.

"Can I talk to Kate on her own for a few minutes please?" He asked Beau.

"Yeah, sure." Beau replied as he stood up and smiled at me.

As soon as Beau left, the doctor closed the curtains tight shut in privacy.

"Erm, something's showed up on the scan. It may be.." Dr Ash stopped, and looked into my eyes.

"Cancer?" I asked.

"Erm, yeah. We're not 100 percent sure yet though.' He said.

Then I realised all the nose bleeds and dizziness I had in the past, how did my GP not think of this?

"I knew it!" Claire said, coming in.

"But how?" I asked.

"May I talk to you in private?" She asked Dr Ash.

"Of course?" He said.

They left the cubicle, I was speechless, literally.