Chapter 12

"My little Robin can I sit with you please, " I asked walking to him to the ship.
"Yea, my little Phantom," he said pulling me close to him and putting his arm around me.

We walked into the ship and I looked around. Robin walked me over to a chair and sat down pulling on his lap and gave me a hug.

"Robin who is this" a girl with green skin asked walking over to chair in the middle of the ship.

"I am-" Robin cut me off. "This is Phantom" Robin replied rubbing my back.

"Hi" I replied shyly leaning closer to Robin.

After everyone was seated Miss M took off. While we rode in the ship I looked out of the window. After about 30 minutes I turned to Robin.

"My little Robin how is tati," I asked as I looked up to him.

"He's good and he misses you. He even had bats looking for you" he said pulling me into a hug. "And he hasn't stopped looking for my little Phantom" he kissed my forehead.

- - - - Time Skip - - - -

"We're here," Miss M said as we landed.

I walked out of the ship holding Robin's hand. When we walked in I saw a man dressed as a bat.

"Hey Bats I found her," Robin said dragging over to the man.

"Who'd you find Robin" Bats asked turning around.

"My little Robin can we go see tati please," I asked looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Tati is right in front of you, my little Phantom," he said. "Bats, can we go home, I haven't seen my little Phantom in about 2 and half years" Batman's eyes widened a little.

Batman walked closer to us and pick me up and gave me a hug. "Let's go home baby girl," he said carrying me to a pair of holes in the a wall. Batman typed on some kind of computer by the 2 holes. A bright came out of nowhere.

- - - - Bat Cave - - - -

"Recognized Batman 0-1 Robin B-01 Phantom C-01," an electronic voice said as we were transported to a cave.

After a few seconds the light died down inside the cave. It had a bunch of cool things. After I had a look around  from Batman's arms and I changed back to normal.

"Dani, what was that?" Dick asked. "What happened to you in the past 2 and a half years?"

"Oh at my old house I was in a lab accident and I got ghost powers" I explained getting out of Batman's arms.

"Are you ok?" he asked removing his cowl with a worried expression.

"Yeah tati I'm fine, it happened about 2 years ago," I told him. "Jazz and my 2 friends, Hayden and Milley know about me being a ghost."

"Jazz who," Dick asked walking over to me.

"Your friend the one that moved away after I went 'missing'" I answered "I'm hungry, can we please get something to eat?"

"Of course baby girl" tati said grabbing my hand and leading us to an elevator.

- - - - Up stairs - - - - 

"Alfie can you make some of your delicious Mac+Cheese, please," Dick asked walking into a kitchen.

"On it Master Dick" a man, I assume is Alfie, said walking out of the kitchen. "Why hello Mistress Danielle, how have you been?"

I looked at him confused. He looked familiar but where have I seen him before? Maybe from one of the performances? Where have I seen him before! This is driving me crazy!

"Do you remember Alfred, Dani?" tati asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Alfie?" I mumbled aloud to myself looking at floor from tati's arms.

"Dick how about you take Dani to her room, while Alfred cooks lunch," tati told Dick as he put me down. "Wait, Dick introduce her to your brothers" he added. Dick doesn't have any other siblings other than me.

- - - - Time Skip - - - - 

Dick brought me to, what I assume is, his room. In the room there was a poster of mami and tati on top of the trapeze tower and a picture of mami, tati, dick, and me.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get the boys," Dick told me as he walked over to the door.

A few minutes later he came back with 2 boys behind him and carrying 1 in his arms. The 2 boys didn't look happy.

"Dani, these are our brothers. This is our 3 year old brother, Damian" he said rocking the boy in his arms. Damian had short black hair and green eyes. "This is our 7 year old brother, Jason" points to a boy who was taller than him. Jason had short black hair and brown eyes. " And this is our 5 year old brother, Tim" he points at the other boy. Tim had black hair and blue eyes.

"Grayson, is this your little sister that went missing 2 years ago?" Jason questioned looking at me with a devilish smile.

"Obviously she is, Todd" Tim stated pushing Jason.

"Young Masters and Mistress lunch is ready" I heard Alfie call from down the hall.

- - - - Dining Room - - - -

I walked into a dining room and saw 5 bowls of Mac+cheese. Dick was still carrying Damian when he walked in. He put Damian in a height-chair and sat in the chair next to Damian. I walked over and sat down next to Dick.

"I demand food Gwayson or pawish!" Damian yelled at Dick. Dick grabbed the bowl on the table and gave it to Damian.

"I don't want dat, I want panakes," he said shoving the bowl away from him.

"Demon, Alfred's not going to make you something different" Jason stated from his seat across the table.

"Let me try something with Damian," I said getting up from my chair. I walked over to him and grabbed his bowl and spoon. "Here comes the plane," I said in a baby voice.

 - - - - After Lunch - - - - 

"TODD GIVE ME BACK MY SWORD" I heard Damian yell from upstairs.

"Jason give Dami back his sword!" Dick yelled getting up and ran upstairs. I quickly got up and followed behind him.

"Demon spawn, come on be quiet for once" Tim yelled opening his door.

Damian has been chasing Jason around the mansion since we finished lunch. Jason has been messing with Damian and Tim since I first met them before lunch.

This is one weird family.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Word count 1150

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies