Chapter 8

Milley looked at me shocked while Hay looked at me with wide eyes and a big smile on his face. Hay walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"That's so cool" he yelled as he let go of me.

"How did it happen," Milley said after finally coming out of her shock.

"It was lab accident, and it happened last year," I told them as I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

Jazz came running in when she heard Hay yell. "What's going on in here, Dani are you ok?" Jazz asked as she ran over to me.

"Dani just told us that she is a ghost," Hay said excitedly and a little too loud. (Luckily mom and dad were in the lab)

"Hayden, keep it down!" Jazz snapped as I changed from my ghost form.

- - - - Later That Night - - - -

We were in my room playing with my astronauts and my spaceships. It was about 9:30 when mom came in to check on us and tell us to get ready for bed.

"Start cleaning up, and get ready for bed and into your pj's," Mom said "I'll put on a movie when you're ready for bed." We just nodded with smiles on our faces.

After we changed into pj's mom came in a put on The Lion King  and brought up a bowl of candy.

"Mmmm Hershey's  chocolate," Milley said as she grabbed 4 chocolate bars.

"Dani what's your favorite kind of candy," Hay asked as he grabbed 2 KitKats 3 tootsie rolls and 4 twix.

"I don't know . . . I . . . never . . . had . . . candy . . . before" I said slowly and they looked at me shocked.

"Are you not allowed to have candy or something?" Milley asked as she ate one of her chocolate bars.

"I can have candy I just never had it," I told them as they ate their favorite candy.

Hay grabbed one of the twix bars from in the bowl and handed it to me. "Have a twix they're really good," Hay told me as he opened the wrapper and handed the twix to me.

I ate the twix and tried other candy from inside the bowl. My favorite candy is the chocolate bars.

After Trying the last piece of the candy everything began to become all fuzzy and I couldn't think straight.

Hay's POV

After Dani tried one of each piece of candy, her eyes were smaller than normal.

"Dani are you ok?" Milley asked as Dani to shake uncontrollably.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be," Dani asked looking at us confused "OOOOOH LET'S PLAY A GAME!"

Milley and I looked at each then back to Dani. "What game are we going to play, Dani," I asked as I walked over to Dani.

"LET'S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK" she screamed as she ran of the room "I'M GOING TO COUNT AND YOU GUYS GO AND HIDE!"

Milley and I went to go find a hiding spot. Milley hid under Dani's bed and I hid in Jazz's closet.

"Hay what are you doing in my room," she asked confused as I walked over to her closet.

"Hiding from Dani," I told her as I walked into her closet and closed the the door.

Dani walked and had a smirk on her face as she walked around the room. "Haaa~aaydennn come out come out wherever you are" she sang creepily as she came closer and closer to me.