Chapter 11

Dani's POV 

I was sitting in my cell waiting for Agent O to come and get me for some more of the tests. When I heard my cell door unlock I quickly stood up waiting for Agent O to walk in but he never did.

'What's going on, where's Agent O' I thought as I walked over to my cell door.

I heard people running down the halls. I could hear people speaking to each other but they didn't sound like any of the agents. I walked over to the door and pushed it open to see 4 teens and a boy that's about 9 years old.

"KF come with me and the rest pair up and look for anything about the disturbance or Project DFP," the little boy said to the 4 teens and they all nodded and ran in different directions.

"Rob, look that door is open" the teen, I assume to be KF said pointing to my door.

When I heard them coming I quickly changed into Phantom. After I changed the two boys were standing in front of my cell door. I started to slowly back away from them.

"Hey, it's ok we're here to help you. I'm Kid Flash and this is Robin" the teen said in a soothing voice.

"Robin?"I questioned looking at the little boy.

I cautiously walked up to Robin. When I was right in front of him I leaned to his ear.

"Dick?" I whispered in his ear.

"How do you know my name," he asked slowly backing away.

"I basically grew up with you, my little Robin" I replied winking at him when I said the last line.

Robin quickly leaned forward and gave me a tight hug. "I've missed you so much my little Phantom." 'He remembers me' I thought hugging him tighter as tears started to fall.

"I've missed you too" I buried my head into his chest.

I felt someone grab me from behind me. I screamed into dick's chest and hugged him tighter.

"Don't let them take me again! Please!" I yelled looking up at him.

"KF, let her go please. she's needs her little Robin" he said rubbing my back. 

"Ok, but we really need to go," KF said letting me go.

"And I won't let that happen again. Ever" he told me with determination in his voice. "Now Let's get you home."

We walked down the hallway they came through to get inside the building. We walked out of the building to a SPACE ship!!

"Are we going to be riding in that?" I yelled excitedly and Robin nodded. "Yes we are my little Phantom" he smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a short chapter but I have been really busy with schoolwork and rewriting the book

Word count 458

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies