Chapter 10

Dick's POV

Bruce and I were down in the Batcave when the bat computer light up from an incoming call from the watchtower. Bruce and I walked over to the bat computer and answered the call.

"Martian Manhunter to Batman" Martian's voice came through the bat computer.

"Batman here and so is Robin" Bruce replied as he sat in the chair in front of the bat computer.

"I think we have a mission for the Young Justice team" 

"What is the mission about."

"There seems to be a disturbance coming from this location" Martian send us the coordinates.

"I'll tell them in the morning, Batman out" with that Bruce ended the call.

Bruce and I changed out of our costumes and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I went up to my room and laid in bed and watched 'Pan'. When I finished watching 'Pan' I went over to Bruce's room.

"Bruce, can I meet the the team," I asked as I opened his door.

"I'll introduce you to them in the morning," Bruce said getting into bed "good night, Dickie-bird." 

"Good night, Bruce," I said leaving his room.

When I got to my room I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I finished brushing my teeth, I grabbed my stuffed elephant, Peanut, and went to bed.

- - - - Dream - - - -

I was on the mission with the team. I was running through a building in DC looking for the disturbance that Martian had felt.

"Robin, this way" Flash's protege yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me around a corner.

"Try to find a computer that I can hack to get information on the place" I yelled running down the hallway.

"On it, stay here and stay hidden," he said speeding off down the long hallway.

I spotted an air vent in the wall and climbed in for my hiding spot. About 5 minutes after I climbed inside the vent, he came back.

"Robin, Robin, ROBIN!" he said his voice increased every time he would say my name.

"I'm up here, now keep your voice down," I said hopping out of the vent. "Were you able to find a computer?"

"Yeah, hop on my back and I can carry you there," he said turning his back towards me waiting for me to hop on."

- - - - End of Dream - - - -

I woke up to being shaken awake. I open my eyes slightly to see Bruce standing there shaking me.

"Bruce" I question stretching and sitting up.

"Come on, time to meet the team," He said walking to the door.

After he left I walked over to my bathroom and took a shower.

'Would they like me or will they think I'm too childish or too young ' I thought to myself getting out of the shower and getting dressed.

I heard someone knock on the door as I was walked out of my bathroom into my room. "Master Richard, Master Bruce is waiting for you in the cave" I heard Alfie say through the door. "Ok, I'll be right down," I said opening the door and walking down hall.