Chapter 9

Warning: This chapter contains a little child abuse

I have been with The Guys In White for about to two months now. In the 2 months I've been here I've learned not to talk to them or ask questions because every time I make a sound they will either hit or zap me.

Agent O is the one in charge of me. He always comes by and hits the door and if I make a noise he comes in and walks over to me with a fake sad expression. Once he's towering over me he would pat me on my head and I would flinch away from his hand.

"Is the little ghost girl scared?" he said with a smug look and I nodded my head. "Well I came here for a reason, now let's move," he said as he held up those strange handcuffs, that I learned are called ghost cuffs. I held out my hands so he could put them on my wrists.

I've also learned to do as I am told, I learned that the hard way.

- - - - Flashback - - - -

It was my first week here and they tried to put the ghost cuffs on my wrists. As they came closer I started to back up until my back hit the wall of my cell.

"Agent J and Agent K grab its arms and I'll put the cuffs on it," Agent H told the other two agents.

As soon as they grabbed my arms I began to struggle and scream things in Romanian.

One of the agents holding me smacked me across the face. "Shut it and stop struggling" he commanded and I continued to struggle. "That's it, Agent H go get the inhibitor collar," the agent said. "I'm on it Agent J" Agent H said as he walked out of the room.

Agent H came back a few minutes later with, what I assume to be, the inhibitor collar in his hand. He walked up to me and put the collar around my neck and hit a button and it shocked me.

- - - - End Flashback - - - - 

"Come on, ghost girl move it," Agent O said as he shoved me towards the door.

We walked down the hallway for about 15 minutes later until we reach 2 big white doors with a sign that said "Laboratory" on it.

Agent O opened the door and roughly pushed into the room. The room had a metal table in the middle of the room with a bunch of surgical tools on a tray on the side of the metal table. He grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the table and roughly threw me on the table and put the ghost proof straps around my wrist and ankles.

"What no struggle," he said in a disappointed tone.

I just laid there looking the ceiling waiting for the doctor to come in and work on me. A few minutes later I heard one of the doors open and close. I looked at the door to see Doctor Shea.

- - - - Time Skip - - - -

When Dr. Shea finished Agent O came back and literally dragged me back to my cell. He threw me into my cell and laughed. 

"Tomorrow you are going to do something different," he told me once his laughter settled down. I looked up at him and nodded.

Once he left I sat up and looked over myself to see how bad and deep the cuts on my body were. The cuts were about as bad as all my other cuts if not worse.

- - - - Next Morning - - - -

"Get up ghost scum," Agent O said as he kicked my side. I whimpered and sat up as quickly as I could so I wouldn't get kicked again.

As we walked down the white hallways Agent O grabbed my arm and pulled me down a different hallway.

'where are we going' I thought to myself as we walked.

After about 10 minutes we made it to a door with a sign on it that said 'Obstacle Course' on it.

'It can be that bad' I thought to myself as we continued walking to the doors.

When we got to the door another agent opened the door and threw me in the room.

"We are going to be testing how fast you do the course. You will have 1 minute to do the course and if you aren't done in that time you will be punished." the agent told me as he dragged me over to the course.

"Your time starts now," he said as he let go of my arm.

As soon as he let go of my arm I ran as fast as I could through the course. I had a little trouble getting over the obstacles. When I made it to the end I saw two agents standing at the exit. One had a stopwatch in her hand with a smile on her face which is never a good sign.

"2 minutes and 30 seconds ghost girl," she said overly excited as the other agent grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. He dragged me down the hallway to a room that had a metal table, chair, and pole. The agent dragged me to the chair and strapped my wrists and ankles to the arms and legs of the chair. I didn't struggle at all, I never struggled since the first few days. 

"Agent O was right you have given up hope on being saving" he laughed as I looked down at the floor as tears threatened to fall.

'What is he going to do to me' I thought to myself as he walked over to the other side of the room.

"Agent B Project DFP is ready for you," the agent said into a speaker on the wall.

"Good I'll be there in a few minutes, Agent L" Agent B told Agent L through the speaker on the wall.

About 5 minutes later Agent B walks into the room. When he walked he grabbed a chair and brought it to sit in front of me and sat down. He sat there looking at me for a few minutes.

"How old are you," he asked as he leaned close to me. 

"...." I didn't say anything because I didn't want Agent B or Agent L to hit me or anything.

"You can speak when I ask you questions" he sighed as he sat back in his chair.

"6 and a half" I answered him quietly.

"when did you die?"

"A year ago" I hesitantly said.

"How did you die?"

"My parents' ghost portal," I said as I put my head down and looked at the ground.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," he said harshly to me. I looked with tears in my eyes. 

"Sorry" I mumbled only to be zapped on both of my arms by both Agent B and Agent L.

"I didn't say you could talk, did I" I shook my head once they were done zapping my arms, "I thought so."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Sorry for the late the update but my dad took me to see a play at my school. And I had homework. See you guys next Friday 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count 1253

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies