Chapter 7

Next day:

~ You'll wait? ~

Next day:

~ I was there. ~

Next day:

~ I saw the tulips. ~

Next day:

~ I saw your note. :( ~

Next day:

~ Good. That says everything. I don't ever want to meet you again. Oh. I don't want to talk to you either. Jerk. ~

Next day:

~ Don't do this, please. Please, I'm begging you. I was there, I promise. I swear. ~

After three days:

~ Jadellee. Please. I really was there. You were wearing your thick brown coat, right?Your hair was down and you were lugging a blue backpack. You had your glow-in-the-dark SHINee baller on. You brought your binoculars with you. ~

After three more days:

~ You were even humming the song I made for you. Please, Jadellee. ~

Next day:

~ Why didn't you show yourself? ~

Next day:

~  It's...I wasn't sure as to how you'd react... ~

Next day:

~ Why? I don't care what you look like.~

Next day:

~ You don't understand... ~

Next day:

~ Of course, I don't! You won't fckin’ tell me anything! I can't believe you wouldn't show up just because you think I won't like your looks. Do you think I'm that shallow?! ~

Next day:

~ Never in my entire time of knowing you did I think you were shallow. I'm sorry.~

Next day:

~ You should have shown up instead of hiding or bolting away. ~

Next day:

~ You wouldn't understand... ~

Next day:

~ I saw Uranus, Marcus. Too bad you weren't there. You were busy ditching me.~

Next day:

~ I don't care anymore. It's just you that I wanted to see. ~

Next day:

~ Sure. I believe you. ~

Next day:

~ Please. It's true. ~

Next day:

~ I can't take all these lies anymore. I quit. ~

Next day:

~ I was there, Jadellee. I WAS there. Please. You have to believe me. ~