Chapter 4

~ My number? Oh. I'm sorry. I lost my phone and I haven't had the chance to buy one yet. Maybe you could just give me yours. I'll text you using my friends' or my bro's cell.

What? Uranus is hard to spot? D: aw. That's sad. And at 2am, huh? It's fine with me to be out at that time...how about you? We'll need to make arrangements. Haha. :) Hey! You like Coldplay too?! YEAH. You definitely got taste! Nice!

Your bff, huh? I'm not sure we'll jive the way you and I do. :/ although I'd love to meet her. I'll introduce you to James, some other time too...he's busy these days.

I was a vice president in the SC before. I doubt you'll remember it though. Hmm. What else? Yeah, sure. I'll play Kiss The Rain for you. Didn't know you like those pieces. Haha.

PS. You're single too, huh? Well...that's another nice thing.

Btw. What's your favorite flower? Just asking. ~

I frowned at the beginning part of his note.

~ That sucks. You don't have a phone? Aw. Fine. Here's my number 0916*******. And no...I don't think I'm allowed to be out that late. Hmm. I'm not sure. I'll ask the parental units, okay? :) Gah. What am I talking about? We don't have arrangements yet! Haha. And how do you know you won't jive with my bff? She's really nice and pretty and smart! I bet you'd like her. And sure. I'd love to meet James some time. When he's not busy anymore or something.

You were a VP?! Seriously??? Wow. That's cool. You truly are a nerd! Haha. Plus, yes. If you play Kiss The Rain for me, I'd be really happy!

PS. It's nice?? I don't even know what to say to that.

My favorite flowers are tulips. Why? ~

I stared at the note. We've just finished our second column. Wow. We really are bored students!

After class, Emma had to rush off immediately. She had apparently said yes to that guy asking for a date.

I was left in the room, arranging my things.

Suddenly, I catch that guy outside our room again.

I put on my backpack slowly and stared back at him.

"Hi?" I called out to him unsurely.

He didn't say anything but he did raise one arm to wave.

Is he waving at me?

I walked towards him to see his face. Damn shadows!

But as I was going nearer, he had sprinted off to the left; I remember that's where the library is located.

I was baffled. What the??

Is that guy weird or what?! Or maybe he has a phobia with humans or something.

I shook my head and headed off towards the opposite direction and towards the school gate.

I am so not talking to that guy anymore.

--

I sat on my desk in Chemistry class, staring at the four words that I don't really know how to respond to just yet.

I had written him a lengthy reply before and this is his answer? Just this?

~ So. Should we meet? :) ~

Meet? He wants to meet?

I felt myself being a little bit nervous at this, and also a whole lot curious too.