CHAPTER NINE

Hey guys. Chang-Chang here and I am pleased to present chapter nine. In chapter eight, Aisha was in trial for her crimes where she unveiled the truth about the assassination of the queen of Galaluna and why she kept the Galalunian witches as prisoners. The members of the High declared her guilty and sentenced her to death. Aisha left a message from Meijin to MK as her final request before being burnt to death. The question is who is this Meijin character and what does want from MK or what does he intend to do with her? Read chapter nine to find out more.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Sym Bionic Titan or the characters. If I did the whole series would have been half way through season two.

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

CHAPTER NINE

MK was seated at the window sill thinking about what happened at the trial. I'm coming for you, Aisha's final message echoed in her head. This witch stuff keeps getting weirder and weirder, she sighed feeling hopeless and sad. I wish you were here, papa. That way you could help me figure this out and tell me what to do because I don't even know what to do. 'MK?' someone had caught her attention. She turned her gaze at Lance who was standing at the door of her room. 'Hey,' she greeted him. 'How're you doing?' he asked.

'I don't know. I don't know how I can explain this mess.' She replied truthfully before sighing.

'Do you want to talk about it with me? You could use someone to talk to and keep you company.' Lance suggested.

'That would be nice.' She replied with a smile which Lance returned. MK told him everything about the whole Sage issue and Aisha's last words before she was executed. 'It's a lot to take in for me. This whole mess is just too crazy, messed, insane... I can't even find the right words to describe this.' MK replied with another sigh. 'Don't worry about it. It will all be okay.' Lance said feeling unsure if what he said was true. 'You're not sure if what you're saying is true, right?' MK replied not feeling assured. Lance didn't say anything. Instead he looked away. 'Didn't think so either.' MK frowned feeling hopeless. 'Hey, don't be sad. I know that it's been a rough couple days for you. But you shouldn't stay in the past.' Lance said. MK met his gaze at said, 'I don't know if I can.'

'Yes. You can'

'Lance, I'm just a 17 year old girl who grew up living a normal and honest life. Being some extra ordinary girl with scary powers is not for me. I never asked for this. I never wanted any of this.' MK was about to break into tears and looked down. 'I just want things to be back to where they were.' Lance felt sorry for her at the same time he understood where she was coming from. Everything was perfect before she found out the real truth about who she really is. 'MK, I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I know how hard it is to accept all this.' Lance said with a lot of sympathy. 'But I want you to know that you're not alone in this. You've got Ilana, Newton, me and you're brothers to back you up.'

'I'm not ready to trust them. Not yet.'

'They're your brothers.'

'Brothers who've been lying to me for I don't know how long. How can I not trust them?

'They only lied to protect you. As much as they wanted to they couldn't know that Aisha was going to kill you.'

'That's no excuse for lying, Lance. It's my right to know. I don't care If it's for my own protection. I shouldn't be treated as if I'm some helpless creature.' MK pointed out.   'It's not fair.'
'But don't you think you'd do the same if you were in their shoes?' Lance asked. MK wanted to retaliate but she kept quiet, knowing that he was right. 'Sometimes people do bad things for the greater good, MK. You should know that.' Lance said. 'Even though your family had been lying to you for who knows how long, they still love and they are willing to do whatever it takes to protect you.'
Lance placed his hand on top of hers. 'You should forgive your brothers. They're the only family you have left. If you don't forgive them now, you'll regret it.' MK looked down. 'If only it was that easy.' She sighed before meeting his gaze. 'I may need time to think about it. Yes they're the only family I have left but right now I feel that it's soon to forgive them. Not yet.'
'As long as you find it in your heart to forgive them.' Lance smiled and squeezed her hand gently. MK blushed and looked down at their hands. She noticed the bracelet that he was wearing on his wrist. That bracelet looks familiar, she thought. 'You have a nice bracelet.' She said. 'Oh this old thing.' He looked at it. 'Yeah. It's really pretty. Where'd you get it?' She asked.
'It was a gift from an old girlfriend.' He told her.
'You had a girlfriend?!' She exclaimed feeling surprised and a little disappointed. 'Yeah. She was my first girlfriend. I gave it to her, actually. Then she gave it to me when I moved out of town.' Lance told her. 'She would come visit since my foster dad and her dad were close friends.'
'Did you guys break up?' She asked. Damnit! I'm such a jealous bitch. 'No.' he replied. 'Oh.' MK replied feeling disappointed. There goes my chances of being his girlfriend. 'Do you still talk to her?' She asked. 'No.' Lance frowned. 'She died four years ago in an accident.'
She gasped. 'That's horrible.' She replied. 'It must have sucked real bad.'
'For a time. But I always wear this bracelet to remember her always.' Lance said. 'That's really sweet of you.' MK said. 'I bet she's smiling down at you from where ever she is in the afterlife. (A/N: If only she knew.) 'Yeah.' Lance looked up from the bracelet and smiled and MK making her blush. Lance leaned in and kissed her forehead and placed his forehead on top of hers. 'Sometimes you remind me of her.' He whispered before leaving.

A/N: KIYA BITCHIES! Chapter nine. I had finally recovered from my writers block. Hallelujah!🙌 Hope you love it. Leave a vote and comment. Stay tuned for the next. Until then, stay fabulous. PEACE!!! ✌️