Chapter One

Hey everyone. The name is ChangMubs and I am proud to present my very first Sym Bionic Titan fanfiction *applause*. I don't really like Ilanca fanfictions because I personally think that Lance and Ilana are just not right for each other – no offence to all the Ilanca fans but I'm sure that you'll enjoy this one. So enough with the intro and let's get this story started.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sym Bionic Titan or its characters. I only own this story and the OCS.

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!

CHAPTER ONE

'Lance wake up.' Said the blonde Galalunian princess. 'Go away Ilana' the raven haired soldier groaned. 'May I recall that you have a history test today and I am pretty sure that you don t want to miss it' Ilana reminded him

'Argh fine' Lance got out of bed.

*****

'Seriously. How long does it take you to take a shower and get dressed?' Ilana yelled. 'I dunno. 20 to 30 minutes maybe.' Lance shrugged as he came down the stairs. 'I am not ganna be in detention for being late. Like the last time.' She glared at him. 'Hey I said I was sorry. Give me a break' Lance rolled his eyes. 'Whatever. Newton is waiting for us in the car.' Ilana replied. The two of them met up with Newton in the car. 'Are you all set for school?' Newton asked.

'Barely' Lance snorted

'At least it's better than military school, Lance' Ilana recalled

'Don't remind me' Lance crossed his arms.

*****

Lance, Ilana and Newton were walking the school hallway. 'Hey Lance' said one student.

'Sup Lunis' said the other.

'Hey Lance' said a group of cheerleaders.

'Why does Lance get all the attention all the time' Ilana asked Newton quite jealous.

'It's because the humans regard him as what they say "one of the most popular guys in school"' Newton explained

'Wonderful' Ilana replied sarcastically. A girl about 17 years old bumped into Lance by mistake and dropped her books and papers. 'Hey watch where you're going' Lance hissed.

'Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going.' The girl replied picking up her items quickly.

'Don't you need help?' Ilana asked

'No. No need. I got it under control.' The girl declined.

'Lance help her.' Ilana ordered Lance.

'Why me?' Lance asked

'Because I am the princess and I ordered you to help her' Ilana stated the obvious.

'Fine.' Lance sighed and rolled his eyes. Lance squinted down to the floor. 'Let me help' Lance sighed. When Lance looked at the girl he was speechless. The girl had jet black hair, coloured skin and purple black lip gloss. She looked at him with her light platinum grey eyes. A hint of recognition was taking over Lance's mind. This girl. I know her from somewhere. But where? Lance thought. The girl quickly put her items in her bag and made a run for it. 'Why is she in such a rush?' Ilana asked.

'Probably she doesn't want to be late for lessons.' Newton said

'It seems like she's running from someone,' Ilana stated 'anyway I better head to class.'

*****

'This paper is an hour long. If anyone is found with any unwanted material whatsoever you will be penalized and I will not hesitate to put you in detention,' said Mr Franklyn. 'You may start.'

Man, a human's life is so stressful, Lance thought. Lance looked at the person next to him and to his surprise it was the same girl he met earlier. Who are you and where do I know you from, Lance thought. The girl noticed that she was being watch and looked at him. As soon as she looked at him she quickly looked away. 'Mr Lunis, if you are copying from another student you will be penalized and I will not hesitate to put you in detention.' Mr Franklyn warned him. 'Sorry sir.' Lance replied

*****

'So how was the test?' Ilana asked Lance during lunch. 'Stressful' Lance snorted.

'That's what happens if you don't study.' Ilana stated.

'Whatever.' Lance crossed his arms. Lance saw the same girl he met earlier. Déjà vu all over again, he thought. The girl seemed that she didn't want to be spotted. Where do I know you from? Lance thought. 'Hey. Earth to Lance. Why are you looking at that girl like that?' Ilana asked.

'I know her from somewhere but I don't know where.' Lance told her.

'You know her from somewhere but you don't know where.' Ilana repeated.

'Doesn't she sit beside you in history class?' Newton asked.

'I just noticed that today.' Lance told him.

'So you mean you didn't notice her all this time?' Ilana asked

'Yeah.'

'How rude.'

'What I wasn't even bothered.' Lance pointed out. The three of them saw three girls with the jet haired girl and it seemed that they were tormenting her. 'What's their problem?' Ilana asked quite bothered. Then Kimmy and two cheerleaders appeared and it seems that they were telling the three bullies to back off. 'That so considerate of Kimmy and her friends.' Ilana commented. Kimmy took the girl to their table. 'So what makes you think that the mystery girl that you met today is someone you know?' Ilana asked Lance. 'When I looked at her I felt like I have known her for years.' Lance explained.

*****

Lance was walking to the car after school until he saw a group of crowded students. What is going on there, he thought as he passed through the students. When he got to the front he saw the three bullies throwing water balloons at the jet haired girl. What the...? He thought. One of the bullies who was an orange haired grabbed her by the collar and started pushing her to her friends. Whilst they were pushing the girl Lance got flashbacks of him being pushed around by Baron and his comrades. When the jet haired girl was pushed towards the orange haired girl, the orange haired slapped the jet haired girl. The girl fell on the ground and sobbed. The three bullies started laughing. Lance just stood there like a statue. The orange haired knelt down to the poor jet hair's level and forced her to look at her. Enough is enough, Lance thought angrily. 'Stop!' he yelled. The three bullies and the entire crowd looked at him. 'Leave her alone.' He hissed.

'Back off Lunis. She's our problem not yours.' The orange haired hissed back.

'I said leave her ALONE' Lance pushed her away from the jet haired girl. Lance gently lifted the girl and walked her to the car. 'Are you okay?' Lance asked.

'Just a little cold.' She shivered as they arrived at the car. 'What happened?' Ilana replied alarmed.

'She was being pushed around by some girls. Is there a towel or blanket in the car?' Lance asked.

'Let me check.' Ilana replied as she searched the boot of the car.

'Do you want a ride home?' Lance asked the girl.

'No I can walk home.' she declined

'By the way I saw those girls, it seems that they will torment you all the way home and you wouldn't like that.' Lance told her.

'Found a blanket.' Ilana tossed a blanket.

'So what do you say?' Lance put the blanket on her shoulders. The girl thought for a while and said 'Okay.' Lance helped her into the car and left school.

A/N: I am finally done with chapter. Woohoo finally. This chapter was longer than I thought and I am quite sure that this chap was boring and lame but I promise to make chapter two more interesting. So please review. Bye for now.