CHAPTER EIGHT

Chang- Chang: Hey everyone, Chang-Chang here. I'm not sure if I can be able to continue with this Fanfic. Argh it's so frustrating.

Lance: good.

Chang-Chang: (Glares at him.) Ilana, do you mind if you give us a small recap on Chapter Seven?

Ilana: previously on chapter seven, MK had a dream of a mysteriously dangerous man who she presumed wanted to kill her. She together with Lance went to Eldora's Place and the Dagon Port, a human witch prison facility to find answers. Whilst they were at the Dagon, MK almost choked Aisha to death but Lance stopped her.

Chang-Chang: You forgot that MK and Lance almost kissed at the end of the chapter.

MK: (Blush)

Lance: (Blush) Shut up Chang.

Chang-Chang: How did it feel? Did you enjoy yourselves?

Lance: CHANG.

Chang-Chang: Alright already.

Lance: Your story is stupid.

Chang-Chang: MK do you mind if you say the disclaimer whilst I deal with this menace. (Leaps on him)

MK: Chang- Chang does not own Sym Bionic Titan or the characters in the series. She only owns the story my family and as well as myself. So please enjoy.

Lance: (Rubs Chang's hair thoroughly) Don't you mean don't enjoy. (Chang grabs his shirt and throws him)

MK: nope. This story is pretty much interesting.

Chang-Chang: (pulls Lance's hair) At least someone appreciates my talent.

Newton: ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

Chang-Chang: Hey that's my line.

CHAPTER EIGHT

There was a big room that looked like an arena with a lot of people seated in the rows. The people were gathered to witness the trial of Aisha Winters. The Supreme Judge entered the room. The Audience stood up as she entered the room and sat down on her respective seat. 'Be seated.' She instructed. Everyone sat. 'What do we have today?' She asked. 'The trial of Aisha Winters, Your honour.' The guard told her. 'Bring her in.' the Judge ordered. The guards escorted Aisha into the room with handcuffs chained on her wrists. Aisha looked rather calm when she stood at the centre of the room where everyone could see her.

'Aisha Audrey Winters. You are accused for murder and committing treason in the eyes of your people. This should be interesting.' The Judge commented.

'Oh, it will be interesting alright.' Aisha smirked.

'Do you care to explain why you committed such a crime? She asked. 'It was all part of the plan.' Aisha answered. 'What plan?' The Judge studied her very closely. 'Oh, do I have to tell you?' Aisha taunted. 'Do not test my patience.' She glared at her. 'Okay. I do not wish to anger the almighty and powerful Supreme Judge.' She chuckled.

'Tell us what your deal was and why you did it.'

'It's a simple task I was given but killing my sister's husband was my idea.'

'What was the task?'

'As you know I am barren. A woman who cannot give birth to children. Eight years ago, I was invited to go attend a festival on Galaluna. Whilst we were there a strange man came to and gave me an offer.'

'And that offer was to make you fertile I presume.'

'You got it.'

'But there was a catch. Wasn't it?'

'You are one clever woman.'

'What was the catch?'

'The catch was in order to be granted what I want the most; I should complete a very small task. When the task was completed I would receive my reward.'

'And what was the task that you were given by this mysterious stranger?'

'The assassination of the queen of Galaluna.' Everyone gasped and started murmuring indistinctively. The Supreme Judge was out of words. 'So during the festival when the queen was alone I took the opportunity. Killing her wasn't hard. Just five stabs and she was a goner,' Aisha continued. 'I knew that at some certain point that they were going to trace it back to me so I placed a knife that had the symbol of the Galalunian witches as a way of framing them for the queen's assassination. After the survivors were exiled a few of them were on to me so I decided to either kill them or keep them as prisoners.'

'So it was you the whole time. You were the one whole killed the queen and you framed the Galalunian witches to cover it up.' The Supreme Judge replied outraged.

'Yes, yes and the king put on quite the show when we sent his guards to raid all four tribes.' Aisha chuckled. 'Do you realise what you had done. Many lives were endangered during that era. Innocent lives were lost because of you.' One of the prosecutors spat.

'You have disgraced the image of the Earth witches.' The other replied.

'So did you receive your "reward"?' the Supreme Judge asked.

'Apparently when I got the job done, I realised that I was set up. The stranger didn't grant my wish.' Aisha looked away. 'But luckily I had a backup plan to make my dream come true. To plot an accident that threatened the life of my niece in order to take my sister's place as mother of her five children.'

'You disgusting traitorous savage.' The first persecutor spat.

'Who was this stranger who set you up?' The Supreme Judge asked.

'He was a servant of Meijin.' Aisha answered. Everyone gasped after hearing what Aisha had told them. The prosecutors' faces were paralysed with fear and disbelief. The prosecutors were murmuring indistinctively. 'Be silent.' The Supreme Judge commanded. Everyone became silent. 'The members of the High court have made a decision,' she announced. 'Because of your actions that not only brought shame to your ancestors, it also brought shame and disgrace to your people.' Aisha just rolled her eyes. 'We hereby find you guilty for the murder of Elijah Blackwaters and for treason and will sentenced to death with the witch death penalty.' The Supreme Judge said. Everyone gasped and started murmuring. 'Guards, take this traitorous savage and prepare her for execution.' She ordered.

*****

Aisha was now tied to a pole that was surrounded by ashes and burnt bones. 'Any last words?' The Supreme Judge asked. 'I don't have anything to say to you but I do have a message for my niece.' Aisha said. 'What is the message?' the Supreme Judge narrowed her eyes. 'Tell her that Meijin said, '"I'm coming for you."' Aisha replied with a smirk on her face. 'Don't worry. She will receive your message.' The Supreme Judge said before nodding at the executor to signal him to proceed. The executor threw the burning stick into the wood where Aisha stood. She screamed in pain as the flames were burning her skin bit by bit. Alan, Arnold, Lou, Wesley, Newton, Ilana, Lance and MK stood there stunned after hearing what Aisha said.

Ilana: That was rather short.

Chang-Chang: I ran out of ideas, okay? Besides the whole chapter was about the trial.

Lance: I told you her story was lame.

Chang-Chang: (leaps on Lance and attacks)

MK: you guys are always fighting.

Chang-Chang: (shakes Lance with her hands on his neck.) MY STORIES ARE LAME, HUH. AT LEAST I COME UP WITH BETTER IDEAS FOR A FANFICTION THAN YOU IDIOTS!

Ilana: I hope you guys enjoyed this dramatic chapter and Chang will be looking forward to hearing from you guys. And please send your reviews. (Lance grunts and groans)

MK: And if possible call an ambulance just in case Chang puts Lance in a coma.

Lance: Please don't hit me with your mallet.

MK: Gotta go.

e