Chapter Two

Helloooo. It's me again, okay that's a lame way to start an introduction huh? Agreed. Hey everyone, okay that was lame too. I'm not very good with introductions so don't Judge me. Anyway in the previous chapter Lance encountered a girl who he claims to be someone he knew but he isn't sure when or where. Will he figure out who she really is? Read chapter two and find out.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Sym Bionic Titan or the characters. If I did I would make Lance fall in love with someone who is not Ilana. No offense to the Ilanca fans. You can all call me a hater if you want to because I naturally don't like Ilanca fanfictions.

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER TWO

'Who were those girls who were pushing you around?' Lance asked the girl on the way to her home. 'Maeve, Katelyn and Cassidy.' The girl told him.

'Why do they like to push you around?' Ilana asked.

'It's kind of complicated.' She replied. 'I was trying to avoid her all day but it didn't seem to work out the way I wanted it to.'

'Are you afraid of her?' Ilana asked.

'Yes.' The girl replied in a frightened way.

'Why should you be afraid of her? She an average student just like any other student in Sherman High.' Lance replied rather annoyed

'We're here.' Newton said as the stopped at a double storey house. 'Thanks for the ride home.' The girl got off the car. 'The pleasure is ours.' Ilana smiled. As the girl made her way to the house Lance decided to follow her. 'Where do you think you're going?' Ilana asked Lance. 'I'm going to find out more about her.'

'And how are you going to get home.'

'I'll walk home.'

'Okay but you better know what you're doing.' And with that Ilana and Newton left. 'Hey wait up.' Lance caught up with her. The girl looked back and she seemed to be surprised to see Lance. 'Hey what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be going home?' she asked. 'I thought I could stick around with you. You know just to keep you company.'

'Really?' she asked not believing her ears.

'Yeah if you don't mind.'

'No not at all. Come in.' the girl said as they got inside. 'My mom and my brothers aren't around so I guess you can stick around.' They got into the kitchen. 'So how many brothers to you have?' Lance asked. 'Four older brothers. They're 20 to18 years old.' The girl explained as she made herself some tea. 'Want some tea?' 'No thanks.' Lance declined as they sat down on the table. 'So why does Maeve and her buds like picking on you?' Lance asked.

'Like I said it's complicated and I don't wanna talk about it.' The girl sighed.

'Why don't the other students stop her?'

'Because she's the principal's daughter and if you mess with her you mess with her old man.'

'You shouldn't let her push you around even if it means that she the principal's daughter.'

'Look I am not very keen with violence but even if I did she wouldn't stop. That's why I always try by all means to avoid her.'

'But it never works out that way doesn't it?'

'Yeah unfortunately.'

'Don't worry. I'll make sure that she won't bug you.'

'Whoa since when did you start caring for me?'