Chapter Three

Hey everyone Chang here. In chapter two our Galalunian soldier, Lance got a chance to find out more about the mystery girl AKA MK Blackwaters and thought that it was the Mary Katherine he knew back on Galaluna who was a Galalunian witch. The Blackwaters brothers are also starting to claim that Lance looked like MK's childhood boyfriend. Will they get the answers to their questions? Read chapter three to find out more.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Sym Bionic Titan.

ON WITH THE STORY!!!

CHAPTER THREE

'A Galalunian witch.' Ilana said slowly after processing what Lance told her. 'Yeah' Lance replied. 'I thought all the Galalunian witches were extinct.' Ilana scratched her head. 'Apparently during the raid in each of the villages of the four tribes of the Galalunian witches some were put on exile to Earth.' Lance explained. 'So tell me about this Mary Katherine witch friend of yours.' Ilana said. 'Well...' Lance started 'MK and I knew each other we were 5 to 6 years old. My dad and her dad were close friends. MK and I were very close back then. We always did everything together, we always had each other's back, and we trusted each other. It's like we were inseparable.

'That was until the night when her and her tribe were banished. A few years later, when I was 14 and going to military school after my dad died, she came back.'

'How was that possible since they were on exile?' Ilana asked.

'Your father gave them the permission to visit Galaluna for at least 3 to 6 months in order for them to show their kids their place of origin.' Lance explained.

'Ooh.' Ilana understood.

'Her dad decided to send her to the same military school with me.' Lance continued.

'And you were obvious happy to see her again.' Ilana added.

'Yeah and surprised too. We were closer than before.' Lance sighed.

'So what happened to her?' Ilana asked.

'I don't want to talk about it.' Lance looked away. 'It's a bit too complicated to relive.'

'Okay if you feel like you want to talk about it, let me know.' With that Ilana left to her room. Lance went to his room as well. Lance walked to his window and looked at the stars. As he was looking at the beautiful view of the night stars he had a flashback.

^*^*^*FLASHBACK*^*^*^

'It's beautiful isn't it?' 13 year old MK asked 14 year old Lance. 'What is beautiful?' Lance asked. 'The night, silly.' She giggled and gave him a playful punch. 'Oh yeah. It is.' Lance smirked. 'Especially the thingies in the sky.' 'You mean the constellations.' MK corrected him. 'Yeah those thingies.' Lance looked at the stars. 'Why are you calling the constellations thingies?' MK looked at him. 'It's kind of hard to pronounce con-whatever that name is.' Lance smirked more. MK giggled and said 'you're funny you know.' 'Am I?' Lance asked. 'Duh. Why will I be laughing?' MK asked in an obvious voice. 'Good point.' Lance agreed. There was a long silence. 'So how is life on earth?' Lance broke the silence. 'It's okay and all but it doesn't feel the same.' MK sighed sadly. 'Why is that?' Lance looked at her. 'It's just that I miss my life here on Galaluna.' MK frowned.

'Don't you have friends on earth?' Lance asked

'I do. But I miss my friends on Galaluna.' MK looked and smiled at him. 'I missed you a lot Lance.' Lance returned the smile.

'I missed you too. I'm glad that we have a chance to hang out during the six months you'll be living here.' Lance smiled more. 'I wish it was like this all the time.'