CHAPTER SEVEN

Hey everyone, Chang-Chang here. In chapter six, Eldora explained what MK really is and what she is capable of and also that it was too risky for a human witch to train her. MK later confronted her brothers for lying to her whilst they were telling her the truth on what really happened. She then ran away from home since she couldn't live brothers who lie to their sister and decided to live with the Lunis family. She went to the hospital where Ariel gave her an old Blackwaters journal that would help her understand more about her heritage and how to control her powers. When she got home, she opened the journal and it flashed a blinding light into her eyes. On the side of the Galaxy a mysterious but dangerous stranger is informed about 'the awakening of the sage' and sends his minion to capture MK. The question is who is this stranger and what does he want with MK. Find out more in chapter seven.

I don't own Sym Bionic Titan.

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER SEVEN

Wait, wait, wait, wait. What just happened, MK rubbed her eyes after the flash faded. Her eyes were glowing a white colour. What's happening? Books don't do that. This whole witch stuff keeps getting weirder and weirder. She thought bewilderedly. 'MK, it's me. I heard you scream.' Lance knocked on her door. 'I need your help.' She opened the door for him. 'What is it?' he asked. 'I was at the hospital when my mom gave me this journal.' MK picked the journal and showed it to him. 'When I opened it flashed my eyes.'

'That's weird.' He said. 'I know right. This whole sage and family witch stuff is starting to scare me.' she replied quite frightened. 'I will be fine. Maybe you should sleep.' Lance suggested. 'Yeah maybe I should go to my nana for help tomorrow.' MK agreed with him. She got into bed. 'Good night.' Lance said as he switched of the light. 'Night.' MK yawned. With that Lance closed the door.

*^*^*^*^*DREAM*^*^*^*^*^*

MK found herself in a dark place. 'Where am i?' she asked herself as she looked around. She heard someone chuckle in a scary and evil way. 'Who's there?' She jumped. The chuckling continued. 'Show yourself.' She demanded as the chuckling turned into a laugh. 'If this is your idea of a joke you better knock it off 'cause it's not funny.' MK replied in a stern but whimpering voice. MK saw a black figure with a pair of glowing blood red eyes in the shadows. A man with ebony hair, white skin and blood red reptilian eyes emerged from the shadows with an evil smirk on his face. 'W-w-who are you?' MK replied frightened. 'Your worst nightmare.' He replied in a chilly way as he created black misty energy and blasted her. All MK heard was herself screaming.

*^*^*^*^* ^*^*^*^*^*^*

MK woke up sweating and panting. Lance ran into her room. 'What's wrong?' he asked worriedly. 'Nothing, it was just a dream.' MK rubbed her face. 'What happened?' he sat next to her. 'I was in this dark place, I heard chuckling and laughing then I saw this creepy man who shot some black energy at me,' MK told him. 'It felt so real.'

'Don't worry. It was just a dream.' Lance reassured her.

'It seemed that he wanted me.' MK added.

'Look, that man is just the figment of your imagination. He's not real.' Lance placed his hand on her neck. 'You're right. This family witch heritage stuff is starting to get to me.' MK agreed with him. Out of nowhere a creature stabbed Lance through the heart. Blood splattered on her face and she screamed.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*END OF DREAM*^*^*^*^*^*^*

MK woke up panting and sweating. 'Gosh.' She sighed. She checked the time and it read 6:30am. She took out her sketchbook and started drawing.