17. You'll Never Be Safe

"Boys, please!" the principal exclaimed, rolling his eyes in exasperation. 

"Vic!" I hissed softly, and he just laughed, giving me a lopsided grin. His hands were still on my exposed dick. I could feel my cheeks burning. 

"Victor!" the principal yelled and Vic looked up at him with an annoyed expression. Vic sighed and zipped me up as he spun on the desk to face the principal.

"God, Dad!" Vic exclaimed in annoyment, "You're such a cockblock!"

Wait. Dad? Realisation hit me as I realised that they had the same last name. How could I have been so stupid? They even looked similar, with the same eyes and hispanic skin tone.

"Cockblock?" the principal scoffed. "What is that? Some sort of sex toy? Don't say these things to me, Victor!"

I couldn't stop laughing as Vic smirked at me. "Yeah sure it is." he murmered.

"Who's this, Vic?" the principal asked his son.

Vic grabbed the edge of my shirt and slid me towards him, "This is Kellin. My boyfriend."

The principal looked at me and smiled warmly, "Ah Kellin, I remember you." he said. "Very good, very good." I smiled and nodded, unsure of what to say. "How about you come over for dinner tonight?" he asked me. I froze and looked at Vic who was grinning at me. 

"He'd love to come!" Vic said, squeezing my thigh. I nodded feebly, trying to hide my surprise.

"Okay, well come at 6 o clock." his dad said as he left the room.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, "Did that just happen?"

"I believe so." Vic replied, taking my hand and pulling me off the table. "Let's go get ready." He saw the unease in my face and added, "And don't worry about Mike, he won't be home."

I gave him a small smile. "Okay, and how come you never told me you're dad is the freaking principal of this freaking school?" I asked.

He laughed and said, "Well, it's not like the topic ever came up."

"Vic, I'm scared! What if they don't like me?"

He stopped walking and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. "They'll love you."

-

The Fuentes' had a large home that was twenty minutes away from the school. Makes sense, since the principal actually lived at home instead of at the school like all the other teachers. The house was situated in the closest town to the school. It was quite large, a two story house. Vic dragged me into the dining room as the parents finished cooking dinner. We sat on one side of the six seater table with Vic on my left. We both dressed casually as Vic said that it'll probably be a casual dinner.

"You nervous?" he asked me, his hand on my thigh.

I gave him a smile smile. "Yeah I am." I said.

"You'll be fine, baby." he told me, running his hand up and down, trying to comfort me. His hands got higher and higher to the point where I was feeling aroused.

"How are you feeling now?" he smirked, fully aware of what he was doing. 

I grabbed the top of Vic's shirt and pulled him close towards me, mashing my lips onto his. I felt his hands grasp my hips as he dragged me on top of him in a straddling position. He slid his hands around my waist, causing the back of my shirt to rise up a bit. 

"Gross!" a young female voice exclaimed. I looked up in surprise as a teenage girl took a seat across from us. I quickly hopped off Vic's lap and into my own seat.