chapter twenty seven

Chapter twenty seven

There moments in life when you wish for them to just last forever and that was my exact feeling at this point. May be it just might.

I smiled as I placed a kiss on Preston’s cheek. And with that I left the locker room with a smile plastered on my face.

It was a long day....but without Brittney or reigning questions from people, it remained a simple cool day.

Well that was I had seen it to be up to the moment I stepped into my home.

And as soon as I closed the door and headed into the living room I saw him... the one man who had changed me and my father’s life forever.

My mother’s father...

The mad, crazy, stupid, idiot son of a bitch alpha who had ordered the kill

The reason....

He dared to smile and it was the same moment that something within me burned terribly. The rage was burning inside. The rage for this man turning my heart inside and out...

“Hello, Abigail.” He said in a menacing voice filled with hints of pure hatred.

I did not understand how one man could be like this? And still be my grandfather?

“What the hell are you doing here?”

He was shaking his head as if in disappointment. “Didn’t your father ever teach you manners my dearest granddaughter? Or was he too busy living his life? You are not supposed to talk to me like that; I’m your grandfather...Your dearest grandfather.”

“You’ve no right to say that. I don’t consider you to be my grandfather.” I spat. I never imagined one person getting me this furious.

Britney had tried and they were occasions that my temper ruled me but never like this.

This was extreme.

I swore there was a moment I felt like just killing him.

“You’re a sick bastard and you better get out of my house before I call the police.”

He raised his eyebrow in such a way it managed to send a jolt of fear through me.

“The police?” he laughed. “I thought you had a mate...” he pretended to think for a minute as he snapped his fingers ever lightly. “He’s named Preston right? The alpha to be of this pack?”

“What do you want?” I asked hoping, praying he would just tell me already.

“What I want is for you and your evil son of a gun father to be gone forever...like dead and nothing  would be more satisfying than for me to kill you myself before you inflict your witchcraft on another soul..” He spitted. “I’m sure Preston would agree with me once he knows exactly what you are.”

My heart skipped a beat.

“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?” I asked finally letting my rage control me. I could feel the rage inside my body completely blinding me of all reasons.  “You’re a sick bastard...you killed your own daughter for a stupid belief that my father had cast a spell on her...”

“Your father did a lot worse than that...and by the end of this week you will both be too dead for me to ever consider you again in my life. I will not let another human suffer from a spell you cast ever....” he hissed.