chapter four

• Dedicated to Janette Mosha

so here's the chapter four...for all the silent readers..thank you for reading..but if you leave a comment it will be appreciated.... and sorry but it is not proof read.

Abby's p.o.v.

Britney didn't bother me the rest of the day. After school Toni and I with a few of her friends decided it was the perfect time to show me around their town. Indeed it was a beautiful town and if not for the werewolves I was sure I could have loved it all the way.

"So, you live with your father?" one of the girls asked me. All three of them were human so I had no worries.

I nodded. "Yeah. He's the new surgeon at the local hospital."

"Your dad is Dr. Houston?"

"Yeah." The conversation went on and finally we arrived at the mall. I was not so big on the whole shopping scene but they definitely were. After one hour there and a call from my dad telling me he was going to late we finally left and Toni invited me over at her place for dinner.

Her parents were amazing people and dinner was great. By the time I got home I was tired and rushed doing my homework. I fell asleep waiting for dad.

I arrived at school late but luck was on my side as the teacher of my first class was late. Everyone was excited about today because of the big game we had today against a rivalry school. I was not so much into sports but I liked watching people kick ass on the field. And football was after all a good game to cheer for.

"Are you going to the big game today?" Toni asked as we made our way to third class.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Well you remember Nate's twin Preston?" how could I forget him? "He is playing tonight and you ought to watch ought for him for he is our best goal scorer of the season."

"Okay Toni. I will."

As we walked into class I felt someone watching me and strange as it was I knew it was Preston doing so. I searched the class as I went to my seat and saw him looking at me with a grin that made my heart race.

Oh lord. What was wrong with me and this guy? He was werewolf royalty or something to be and definitely not a guy I wanted to get involved with right now.

I shrugged and sat down on my seat just as the teacher told us what we were to read today. Class went ahead and a few times the teacher asked me to answer questions. Something I did not like but when he talked I couldn't help but listen to his voice.

I was about to go out of class when it ended when I felt him coming near me. When I turned he was right behind me.

He smiled and finger combed his hair as he said. "Hi, I'm Preston and you are..." he held out his hand.

I looked at him, sensing his authority running through his blood. He was the alpha to be, right? Yes my mind screamed. "I'm A-Abby" I stammered and that was a first even for me.

His smile got better. Can you imagine that?

And his eyes sparkled and my heart jumped and I was...jollily shit...I was speechless. It was a long time that either of us spoke. He was the first to speak. "So how do you like our school?"

"It's cool. I guess." I said carrying my books.

"Let me help you with those." He said taking my books away from my hands.

I stared at him wondering what he wanted. No guy was just ever nice at least it was what I thought. When it could down a bit as we walked to my next class which pray I hope in the back of my mind was not his next class too. Or else I was sure I would not listen to the teacher. I could spend forever looking at him...studying his face.