chapter nine

• Dedicated to Ritha Florian

wow..u guysare great...all the votes..wow..makes me smile...wow..here's chapter nine. vote, fan, and leave a comment...

Sunday was not my favourite day of the week for many reasons one which included that the next day was a school day. But this Sunday was not like any other Sundays where I would have locked myself in my room doing absolutely nothing.

Wearing my white sleeveless top and a pair of very skinny jeans I walked down to the kitchen. I found dad sited on the dining table reading his Sunday paper. He smiled when he noticed my presence. “So, how was your date?”

“It was not...” I wanted to deny it was not a date but then what was the point my decision was already made regarding this whole issue. “It was okay.” I said hoping to sound indifferent.

My dad being a very good surgeon he was never failed to notice the littlest of things and I was his daughter, His little girl. He knew I was lying but instead of pointing it out like he usually did, he shook his head, and a smile plastered on his face and continued reading the paper.

I quickly but a bit elegantly ate my breakfast. I was done in less than fifteen minutes and headed out of the house to Toni’s house. My curiosity had finally won I really wanted to see Toni’s brother and when she had called me very early telling me to come to her to spend the day, I agreed.

I knew she was going to ask me questions about last night. And I had answers already. I would say the truth. It was a night I would remember for a long time.

Her house was not so far so I decided to walk there and in less than thirty minutes I was there, standing outside the ebony coloured door. I rang the bell, twice before someone came to open the door. It was a boy who looked to be one year older than me...probably eighteen or so.

His dirty blond hair, his purely green eyes that seemed to have a depth in them they were his prominent features with a bit of muscles hidden by the large t-shirt he wore... Oh...this was one handsome...

Out of nowhere I found my mind disagreeing by pointing out that Preston was more than this boy would ever be whoever he was.

“You can take a picture. Last longer.” He spoke and I realized I had been staring a bit too hard. I looked at his face only to find him with an amused look and a small smirk that was growing by the second.

I smiled which in turn turned into a cute grin as I spoke catching him off guard with my next uttered words. “You have a camera nearby then?”

After a moment of total surprise on his art and a certain glint of amusement he shook his head with a slight smile. “I’m sure you must be on of Toni’s friends...I’m her brother, Jace.” He held the door open for me.

As I entered I replied, “I’m Abby.”

“Well Abby, Toni is her room. Dare I hope you know where it his?” he drawled with a slight ascent. I don’t know the main reason but it was a foregone conclusion that men with ascents were just so...

And I had thought when I had finally meet one I would be taken as most girls were but at this very moment, that was not the case. My mind was not even taking keen that I was taken by him...it kept on going back to one man...one teenage boy named Preston huntsman.

It was like he had suddenly turned into my own private mind stalker.

I cursed under my breath suddenly realizing that Toni’s brother had asked me a question and I had no idea what it was.

He stared at me waiting for my answer and I had nothing to say. “Uh...Umm” I started but before I could form a sentence in my mind Toni came leaping down the stairs.