Chapter 9: Secrets Pt.1

going to be short because I just updated. smooches

Chapter 9:

(Cash)

"Whap!" I woke up out my sleep real quick. I looked up to see my wife standing there with a pillow in her hand looking like she was about to hit me again. "Where the fuck was you at Cashawn huh?!" my wife spat hitting me with the pillow again. "Aubrey chill the fuck out, dont hit me again." i said snatching the pillow out of her hand. I got up and walked to the bathroom, she followed me. "Where were you? At the strip club again huh? Letting them dirty nasty diseased whores shake their ass and rub their pussy in your face." she said. I just rolled my eyes and sighed, letting the rest of my pee come out before i tucked my Shit back in my boxers. She mushed me on the side of my face. "Aubrey please just go sit your ass down, you're getting on my fucking nerves! Why the fuck do you care where i go anyway? You don't give me the time of day anymore, we don't even talk. You and i both know this marriage been over since the accident." I said

"The Accident"

"Cashawn can you please give her the bottle." my wife said texting on her phone. "I'm driving why can't you do It Aubrey?" I asked my wife. "Cant you see I'm handling business." she replied. I just sighed. "You know you put work before me and your child, you just act like that shit more important than us." i said. "Cashawn how else are we going to pay the bills? You ain't getting that many cases at the firm and I'm not living in a two little bedroom house! I work hard for my money and i deserve to live in a nice house and have shopping sprees now give her the bottle please, she is giving me a headache." she said typing away on her phone. The light turned green so i put my foot on the gas a little bit so the car could drive slowly. "Here Jabria, you want your bottle?" I said to my daughter. Her cheeks went up and she started smiling. I reached in her bag and got the bottle shaking it up before putting it in her mouth. When i turned back around there were head lights flashing and the truck came down full speed beeping it's horn and slammed right into us. I woke up with people surrounding our car and the sound of an ambulance in the distance.

*End of accident*

"I thought we both agreed not to bring that up." Aubrey said with tears welding up in her eyes. "Oh please let's be real Aubrey! Tell the truth, I'm tired of holding on to this, thinking maybe one day we could make this work..but we can't, we just can't." I said honestly. l was tired of playing games with Aubrey there is nothing left to hold on to. "What are you saying Cashawn?" she asked. "I'm saying..I want a divorce, I can't do this shit anymore. I just want to move on, and for both of us to be happy." I said. "You cheating on me? That's got to be the only reason for you to be saying this nonsense." she said. "That doesn't matter what matter is-" she cut me off. "BULLSHIT!!! we have vowels, we made a commitment we're married not boyfriend and girlfriend you can't just break it off like that." she said yelling. "Yeah that was before the neglect And I just did...I'm going to move out in a few weeks or so when I get myself together, I think that's the best." I said before walking out of the living room leaving her speechless.