Chapter 11: Secrets Pt.2

ain't this what y'all been waiting for? you ready?!

Chapter 11:

I was just sitting in front of this house wondering why the fuck I'm here. "You showing me this house? Who's house is this?" I asked. "Why don't you just go knock on the door and see." she said. I got tired of playing this fucking game. I got my ass out of the car and just went to knock on the door. I knocked on the door twice before a pretty little brown chick came to the door. She was slim, had long black Brazilian weave and she was cute. Slim waist, little hips, looks like it was a little ass back there and she had pretty plump lips with perfect teeth. I give credit when credit is due. "Hello? Are you lost?" she asked looking me up and down. "I must be, I'm looking for Cash. Is he here?" I asked still wondering who this lady was. "Cash? Why are you looking for my husband who are you?" she asked getting suspicious. " I swallowed the lump in my throat, to keep myself from crying. "Husband?" I asked my eyes getting watery. Cash came to the door and just seeing his face made me turn around and turn the other way. I speed walked to my car, he came out after me but I ran away from him, hopping in my car and speeding off so fast.

*The Next Day*

Last night I was so close to breaking down, but Ill be damned if I drop a tear for any nigga. How I'm feeling right now I'm ready to go to war with anybody so I advise every and any bitch not to fuck with me. I took a long stress relieving shower and then I brushed my teeth. Afterwards I re-curled my hair and put on my yellow sundress with my gold sandals. It was beautiful outside and today I was going to just go out and enjoy the day until I had to go to work tonight. "Good Morning baby." I said kissing my grandmothers forehead. "Good morning you smell good, where you going?" she asked. "Out to enjoy this beautiful day. Would you like to join?" I asked. "No ma'am, I want to sit in the house today they're having a House Marathon." she stated. I laughed. "Okay..your lost, see ya later." I said grabbing my Sun shades and throwing them on before exiting the house.

First I drove to the Ice cream parlor and then I drove to the basketball court to watch a game along with the other two hundred or so people who would watch these talented kids play against each other for fun. I could see out the corner of my eyes that there was hating ass bitches staring at me, it made me smile. I lifted up my glasses and winked at them before laughing and continuing to enjoy the game. It's just something about chocolate guys, am I the only one? I hate them bitch ass light skinned niggas..no offense but I've been with light skinned and dark sinned and nobody puts it down like a dark sinned nigga. I licked my ice cream cone watching these sexy niggas run back and fourth, full toned muscles, good Lawd. Some how I don't know how, the ball flew and hit the guy beside me.. making the ball fall into my lap. This dirty ass ball on my yellow fucking dress getting dirt on it. I raised up letting the ball drop on the ground. I lifted my glasses and saw a fine ass dude come up to me.

"My bad ma, excuse us." He said undressing me with his eyes. "Damn right your bad nigga." I said looking at my dress. It was dirty and everybody was looking. The bitches were over there laughing and I bet one of them bitches were his. "Damn I'm sorry I fucked your dress up can I make it up to you?" he said. I thought about it "Here's my number." I said writing it on the back of a receipt in my bag. "Call me." I said smiling getting up and walking away. He just looked like a good fuck..I walked away swaying my hips extra hard, and when I turned around of course he was still standing there staring at my ass. I did a little gas wasting before it started to get late, and I drove home. I finally decided to look at my phone 77 missed calls, 24 voicemails, 46 text messages. All from Cash, I shook my head not even replying but I read some.

"We need to talk"

"Honey please call me back."

"I know I fucked up but call me."

I just shook my head. I'm not going to say that I was in love with him, but I had strong feelings for him. I really thought that I could finally stop fucking randoms and finally settle down. But it's my fault I should've known better, I know that anything that seems to good to be true, is. No wonder he didn't want me to ever see his house fucking liar, what else had he lied about i thought to myself. Now that I think about it I did want answers to why he did this. I called him, he answered on the first ring. "Honey! I've been waiting on your call-" I cut him off. "Look cut the shit, I want to meet up to talk, meet me at the parking lot we went to the first time we went out." I said before hanging up in his face. I changed into some blue bleached Levi shorts with a red white and black Jordan shirt with my red black and white Jordan's. I wanted to hear what this bitch had to say.

Cash

I was waiting for twenty minutes before I seen Honey car pull up. I wasn't able to sleep last night, my wife blew up on me..saying who's this and all that other b.s. I was so close to getting  her to sign the paper before there was a knock on the door, so close. How did she find out where I lived though. I beeped the horn at her and she climbed out of the car looking sexy as fuck. I got out and went over to her. "Talk." she said not even looking me in the eyes. I tried to touch her chin to lift her face up and she smacked me so hard that the burn came 7 seconds after the smack. "Don't you dare touch me." she said with rage in her eyes.

"I was going to tell you Honey." I said. "Oh really? When Cash before or after I fell for you?" she asked. "We're not even together, legally yes, but not physically or emotionally! We are going through a divorce and I found so much that I've been looking for in you, I want to be with you." I said. "I don't give a fuck Cash!! You should've told me! I actually cared for you, what you thought I wouldn't give a fuck cause I'm a stripper? I have feelings too..and I'm never the one to break a happy home." she said. "That's the thing it isn't happy." I said. "That doesn't matter, the point is you lied to me, I trusted you, I actually had this dumb ass thought in my head that we could actually be together." she said. "And we still can, I love you Ebony." I said. She looked at me like i was crazy before laughing and shaking her head.

"Just tell me..why did you lie to me? Why did you tell me your house was under construction? Having me staying up in hotels like a Damn hoe, like I was a fucking trick." she said. "I didn't lie, I moved out and I've been staying in a hotel until I get my house straight. I went over there last night just to get the papers signed and that's when you knocked on the door, and I tried to go after you, I don't want to lose you I can't, I'll do anything just please don't leave me." I begged "You ain't worth shit, you should fix things with your wife, cause me and you.. whatever we had..it's over..and by the way I'm changing my number so you don't have to worry about calling me anymore." she said getting in her car and leaving me there looking crazy. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I yelled.

Honey's Mother "Deondra": POV

I sat there with Elijah, in the hospital as I got my shots. Elijah was my first love, he used to be my everything. We were on and off my whole high school and college. During college we were a match made. I was the baddest bitch that everyone wanted and he was the football star that everyone wanted. I started hanging with the wrong crowd and it started with weed, pills, alcohol then it upgraded to snorting that stuff. Elijah begged me to stop and come with him but I couldn't, I was too hooked. We had fucked one last time before he left and that's when I got pregnant with Ebony. I tried to call Elijah when he left, but he was doing so good. School had worked in his favor, He was now the CEO of a business he started in school that everybody thought was a joke but now turned out to be the most booming company. Also he is the owner of a law firm, that has some of the most clients and the best attorneys, lawyers and prosecutors. He was doing well, he had saw me and we talked, and talked and just really caught up. He said that he will be there for me through whatever, and he was telling the truth. "How you feeling?" Elijah asked while walking me out of the hospital. Opening the door for me as I got inside of the car. "I'm fine..just a little tired." I replied. "Okay, are you hungry?" he asked me. "No...I'm just tired take me home please." I said simply. "I'm sorry." He said to me. "For what?" I asked "For not fighting for you like I should have." he said simply.