Chapter 25: Just "Words"

Hi guy, I am back by popular demand! Since I was gone for so long I've decided to update again lol...i'm going to try to update at least once or twice a week. I start my new job at the end of the month so i'm going to try to use up all my free time writing. I've had a lot of people asking me about Pleasure:Erotica that book is still in progress I have written 5 explicit chapters but I don't want to release it until I am done with two of my books this book and the rider. SO stay tuned guys. If you would like me to leak Chapter 1 of pleasure inbox me or comment and let me know!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Chapter 25:

*1 week later*

Aubrey

Honestly I didn't expect to actually like Ice but she really came off as a really sweet person. Maybe in another life we could have been together but in this life I am all about revenge. Everyone may think that Im just this crazy person who won't let go, but that's not the case. I am a grieving wife and mother. How would you feel if a stripper came in and swooped your husband? Ruined your marriage? I lost a child and I went through hell. After my child died I went through a deep depression and my husband was no where to be found. He stayed out all night drinking, climbing on me at night was the only time that he was interested in me. So damn right I am upset because I stuck by his side even when he was a shitty person. And just like that he wants to leave me. We could make it work. We could have made it work. I have nothing left on this life and if killing those two bitches is the last thing that I do. So be it.

Honey

"Come on nana." I said to her as she was adjusting her wig. "What's wrong with me trying to look good?" she asked. I laughed granny you need to stop, what you trying to find a man? I asked. "Yeah actually I am." she said. I died laughing. You are so funny." I responded laughing. As I grabbed her bag to get her ready for therapy class I opened the door and to my surprise there was my man, cash dusty ass. "Uh uh, oh no." I said holding my hand up in his face. I walked straight pass him and my grandmother followed suites. "Hey grams." Cash said. "Hey baby." she said smiling. "Granny please get in the car we're going to be late." I said helping her into the car and closing the door once she was secure. I started to head for the drivers seat, but not before Cash walked up and grabbed my arm. "Cash what the fuck do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Baby you got to understand that I am going through a lot right now. I need you to understand that I am just trying to protect you. Bre is dangerous and I am just trying to keep you safe." he said. "You calling this bitch by her nick name now?" I asked. Damn these pregnant hormones be killing me. "That's all you really got out of what I just said?" he asked looking irritated.

Look I feel like whatever you are going through we can go through together. You must have forgotten what kind of bitch I really am." I said. "Nigga I aint seen you for a whole fucking week. Ain't nobody been here to protect me I'm pretty sure I can handle my own shit. That bitch will have to kill me." I said. "Ebony are you fucking dumb? Or stupid? which one?" he said grabbing me by my jaw. "You are my fucking world and I can not and will not lose you." he said. "Yeah whatever nigga let me go." I said with tears coming down my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me. "Where y'all ready go?" he said wiping my eyes. "To her therapy session and then me and Ice are going out." I said. "Cool, can I come?" he asked. "No, it's a girl day." he said. "Alright, well I'm going to work than." he said. "Okay, I love you." I said kissing him. "Damn I missed this can I get some nookie tonight?" he whispered in my ear. "You're lucking I've been on a drought otherwise you wouldn't get shit nigga." I responded walking off and getting in the drivers seat.

Aubrey

"This is like taking candy from a muthafucking baby!" I said excited as Cash had finally drove away from Honey's house. You see thanks to Ice I found out all about Miss Ebony aka Honey. She told me everything from how she was in love her and how she didn't want to be with her. All the way down to the crazy bitch who tried to kill her over her cheating ass dogg husband. Yup, not knowing that she is me. So here I am standing in front of her house. This is actually a nice little shack. I used my skills to get inside of her home, not carefully prepared with gloves or anything that would put me in the clear. Honestly I didn't care if she knew it was me or not, I didn't care about getting caught. She needs to know I'm the one who is going to make her life a living hell before she actually goes to hell. Once I entered, I realized this bitch really does have a lot of dough. To got damn bad. I started off with smashing, throwing and tearing up anything I could find and destroy in this bitch house. Tv's, tables, pictures, glasses, everything. I took my bat and started breaking windows in her home. After I finished working up a sweat I went and took a drink out of her fridge. "ah." job well done. I said smiling. I took out my MAC red candy apple lip stick and wrote kisses on the jug. This is only the beginning.

ICE

"What's up bitch?" I said hugging honey. "Hey sexy." she said. "So what's been going on with you little hoe?" she asked me. I smiled thinking about my new boo Taylor. "Well, nothing really just enjoying life with my new boo." I said. "Girl, how long have you known her a week? Im glad to see you happy though boo." she said sarcastically. "Yeah I know that I have only known her for a a week but we have chemistry." I said smiling. "So when am I going to meet this chick?" honey asked smiling. "Soon, soon." i replied. So what's going on with you and your boo?" I asked. "Girl you don't want to know." she said. I felt the vibrations of my phone. "Oh this her calling me now girl." I told her. "Hey baby." I said cheesing. "Hey can we meet im starving and don't want to eat by myself." she said. "I'm with my bestfriend right now." I said. "Well after call me." she said.

HONEY

"bye bitch." I said hugging ice and getting into my car. I pulled up to my drive way and seen shattered glass on the ground. "What the fuck?" I yelled. I called cash phone. "Wassup baby?" he spoke. "Ain't no fucking wassup baby." I said walking in. "Oh my god noooo." I said as I walked around. all my shit was broken, thousands of dollars worth of stuff ruined. "What's wrong ebony?!" Cash screamed. "THIS BITCH WAS IN MY HOUSE AND BROKE ALL MY SHIT!" I walked into the kitchen just to see kisses WRITTEN on my muthafucking water jug. "YOUR WIFE HAS PRESSED THE LAST FUCKING BUTTON GET YO ASS HERE NOW!" I yelled before hanging up. When I get to this bitch there will be no fucking mercy