Chapter 22: Dinner for 4

Hey loves, xo

I'm baaacccckkkk.. I swear i Only get 2 days off a week & them days are used to chill with my boyfriend/family or SLEEP..lol so im off today and decided to update!! Love y'all... im excited asf!! LOL // BTW i have a cold so im sitting up here drinking my theraflu and writing .. ENJOY (:

PLUS I dont know why people saying that they are mad because honey can no longer be a stripper! Let me tell you if i had to keep writing stripper scenes it would have gotten boring as hell!!! BTW she gotta grow up one fucking day, I understand that y'all liked her as a stripper and she always will be a stripper. You never know she might have to re-visit te pole!!! #STAYTUNED!!

Chapter 22:

We walked up to Cash's boss door step. He was definitely an successful man, I could tell you that. His house is big and elegant with trees trimmed into figures; his front lawn has a waterfall jam smacked in the middle. "Nice place" I said to Cash as he rung the door bell. "It is, maybe you and I could get us a place like this one day." he replied. I laughed "Then where my grandma gone go?" I asked him. "A old folks home." he said with a dead serious face. As I was getting ready to smack him into next week he quickly raised his hands in defense and said "I'm just playing baby. Mouth filled with laughter. "Ain't nothing funny boy." I replied to him as I rolled my eyes. "Well hello." Cash boss said opening the door. "Hello." I said looking at him up and down damn he was sexy. Cash cleared his throat obviously catching me staring at him. I laughed at him and winked. "Welcome to my house." he interrupted, opening the door further and stepping to the side. "Nice place." I said to him admiring the black paintings and the white on white scenery in his living room. "Thankyou." he responded nodding his head. "Damn I could get with this." I thought in my head. "Dinner will be ready in a minute, my girlfriend whipped up her finest meal and I would love to offer you a drink before dinner, what would you like?" he asked. "Château Margaux" Cash replied. "Hmm... you want to drink up my $195,000 wine huh?" Cash boss said laughing. "Hell yeah." he said lifting up his glass. "And for you miss Ebony." he asked me. "I would just like cold ice water please." I said. "Cold ice water? You're not a fan of wine?" He asked me. "Yes I'm a fan of wine but..." i said trailing off looking at Cash. "She's pregnant..with twins!" Cash responded excited while squeezing my hand. "Twins..exciting i bet your mom would be happy about that." he said.

That made my blood boil. Who the fuck is this nigga to say shit about what she would be excited about. I guess Cash knew that I had got upset because to caress my thigh. "That's not my mother." I said bluntly. He looked taken by the statement but he ignored my statement. Smart man.. "Foods ready." I heard my mother say as she walked in. When she looked at me she looked as if she was stunned dropping the rolls on the floor. "Ebony." she said brushing herself off. I rolled my eyes at her not even paying her any mind. She brought the rest of the food into the dining area and sat it down. She looked so nervous sitting next to me. Cash squeezed my hand and I just gave him a look. "So let's get to the real reason why we are here before we sit here and act like everything is ok." Cash boss stated. "The real reason? What is the real reason?" My mom asked. "The real reason is the truth!" Cash's boss said slamming his fist on the desk. My mom looked down. "What is it?" I asked getting annoyed. "The truth is.." She said choking up. "The truth is, he's your dad." she choked out tears running down her face. "My dad?" I whispered. Getting hot and getting dizzy. The last thing I saw was Cash's face blurring out and him yelling "Call 9-1-1."

AUBREY

I pulled the scissors out of the nurse's neck and snatched her name tag off, it's going to look so much better on me. I quickly undressed her and replaced my outfit with one I just stole from her. I laughed to myself, was I turning insane? I was able to land myself the "crazy" card and was gratefully able to be placed into a psych facility while my trial goes on. I was also able to find the perfect victim; a too nice nurse who took me under her wing. She looked just like me she had the perfect dark skim slim-thick body and long hair. I took heed to that and used it to my advantage. I even went so far as to cut my hair like hers and draw the mole that she has right above her lip. I hurriedly walked out of the building trying to make it to the exit. "Lorean?!" a name called out to me. I stopped dead in my tracks. This is it, I'm caught. "Yes?" I asked. "You left you car keys on the security desk remember you asked me to hold them?" he asked. I smiled this is just getting better and better. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Thank you." I responded laughing, grabbing the keys nervously. I quickly exited to the parking lot, walking through every aisle clicking the panic button repeatedly until I heard and seen the alarm on the car.  . Finally I caught a break. "Broke bitch." I mumbled, shaking my head hopping into this 2004 honda. It's 2014, what the hell is she doing with this old ass car? But hey it will do. I started the car and quickly pulled off before someone discovered the hideous crime I've managed to commit. I told this bitch that I wasn't done with her, i told her! Fuck with me and i'm gone fuck with your ass harder. I grinned as I jumped onto the highway. "Showtime baby!" I yelled jumping up and down in the seat, turning the radio on I yelled "NOBODY FUCKS WITH AUBREY BITCH NOBODY!!!!!!"

Cash

I sat in the waiting area; waiting to hear the news about my baby. "You could've warned me about this shit!" I told to him. "I know it wasn't right and I'm sorry I just wanted her to know the truth." he responded. "It doesn't matter! You could've told me! My children are at risk and the love of my life." I yelled. "Twins?" Ebony mom said. I looked at her and she looked so bad, and sad full or regret. "Yes.." I said exhaling. "That's so sweet..I wish I had a little ounce of a chance to meet them, after this she's really not going to forgive me." she said. "I want everybody who is blood related to be apart of the babies life, but you know how stubborn Ebony is and i don't know if she will." I said not really trying to get in the middle of it. "Yeah." she said trailing off. Just as I sat down I got a call from a unknown number. "hello?" I asked. "Yeah this is Sherriff C.T Woody from the Richmond City Jail, i've come to inform you that your wife Aubrey has escaped." he said. "Escaped how?!" I yelled. "Sir, we're trying to get it under control now, she was transferred to a psych ward and she ecaped by killing a nurse and driving off in her car." he said. "YOU PEOPLE AREN"T WORTH SHIT! DUMB ASS PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN CONTROL ONE DAMN WOMAN!" I said hanging up in his face. I know that Aubrey is coming for war and we'll be ready,