At Water's Edge - Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to FeyDoc who helped me out with some great writing tips and was kind enough to offer to help me with the editing. 

Here is Ch 11 FINALY!!!!  I am sorry to have made you guys wait, I just needed to take my time.  I had a bit of writers block, I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to bring in Nicki and the diary part was making me crazy.  I hope I did a good job, I promise more of him in the next chapter.  Writing that diary entry was difficult, I didn’t want to say too much but I didn’t want to say too little, I really had to delve into Nina’s head and heart to do it right, I hope I did her justice. 

Ch 12 is going to be hard I am still totally in love with Nicki and I’m scared I won’t do Steven justice.  Any of you fellow writers who’s main character falls for more than one person in your book have pointers?  Not only does Nina have to fall in love multiple times so do I, and that’s hard.  What’s worse is I know what happens going fwd so I’m jaded and don’t want to give myself up to heartbreak.  Do I sound crazy or does this make any sense to anyone!! 

Thank you all for reading, you have no idea how happy I was to see all your comments votes and reads.  What a wonderful way to wake up on a miserable Monday.

Kisses,

JoJo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                         Chapter 11.

Once in the comfort of her room Nina is finally able to catch her breath.

“What was that!!” she whispers to herself in disbelief and utter confusion.

'Don’t even think about it Nina, no, no, no, NO!! You managed to dissuade one only to have an even more dangerous one take his place' frustrated she pushes herself off the door and begins to undress.  Too tired to care she leaves the dress in a heap on the floor as she crawls exhausted into bed.  Reaching for her journal she flips to an empty page.

Dear D,

  What a day, I promise to write more tomorrow but all I can say for now is OH...OH... yep oh boy, literally.

                                                                                    Night,

                                                                                    XoXoXo  Nina

            Waking up Nina is far more exhausted than she was when she went to bed not to mention she is unbarably sore.

"Oh my God I hurt!" She croaks as Olivia pulls back the curtains.

"Olivia I..." Nina attempts to get out of bed "ahhhhh....oh that hurts" screams Nina.

"I must have slept in the same position all night, my muscles are so cramped” whimpering she continues “I didn’t even know you can hurt in so many different places all at once.

“Olivia laughs at Nina as she hobbles about the room.

Let me help you miss" Olivia says grabbing the end of the dressing gown Nina is trying to put on and is failing miserably.

"I need a massage" whines Nina.

"Come here let me see what I can do" smiles the maid.