Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day,Shiro was having fun training with his lion when all of a sudden his lion crashed in to a wall and shiro got flung out of the mouth of the lion.About an hour later Shiro woke up to seeing his hole team in the room,the only person awake was Keith,his face was in his arms on top of Shiros legs,Keith was crying.Shiro has never seen Keith cry before,it was a beautiful sight.Keith looked up to see Shiro looking at him,Keith smiled and hugged him.
"You're ok!?!?" Keith said
"Yes I'm fine,no need to worry" Shiro said with a smile on his face
Keith grabbed something behind him,it was a box.Shiro opened it,ot was a box of chocolates.
"Where did you get these?" Shiro asked
"I flew back to earth and bought them,along with a bunch of other good food,ill on,y share it with you if your nice to me"Keith said
"Ok I'll be nice,I Promis"Shiro said with a small smile on his face
Keith opened the little box took out a chocolate and slipped it in to Shiro's mouth.Shiros face turned red and he turned to the other side if the bed.Keith set down the box,he layer his head back on the bed.
"You didn't even say thanks" Keith said with a pissed face
Shiro whispers "Thanks for the chocolate Keith"Shiro said with a red face
"That's what friends are for,right?"
"Yeah"
15 minuets later the rest of them woke up.Shiro was petting Keith's head while he was asleep on the side of the bed.everybody looked at Shiro straight in the eyes they all jumped at him.
"SHIROS ALIVE!!!!" Everyone yelled
Keith woke up from being squished under everyone.Shiro pushed them off of Keith.
"Stop being so pushy guys" Shiro said while pushing Hunk off of Keith's head
" thanks Shiro" Keith scratched the back of his head
"No problem"
Shiro got up from bed and hugged everyone.
"You're lions ok,that's good"Lance said
"Yeah that's good"
Time skip
     It was 2:00 in the morning everyone was asleep except for Keith,everyone had there own rooms but Keith couldn't sleep at all so he snuck in to Shrios room and slid in bed next to him.Shiro ended up waking up but didn't say anything,even though Keith was still awake.Keith kept on moving around,there beds are small,they can barley fit 2 people on it.Shiro kept in blushing because Kieth kept on moving closer to him because he was falling off the bed.Shiro fell asleep finally and turned over,Shiro was almost touching noses with Keith,Keith was still awake because he couldn't sleep.Keith spent the night staring at Shiros face until Keith had a great idea.Sense Keith had a big feelings for Shiro he decided this is the chance to tel him his feelings,Keith quickly kissed Shiro on the lips.Shiro was half awake and half asleep,Shiro just realized what Happened,when he opened his eyes Keith was under the covers to hide his face.I turn over to the wall not facing Keith.

    It was now morning,Keith walked out to the dinning room and grabbed some food and sat down.Keith sat next to Shiro.They were having a nice meal until Shiro elbowed Keith in the arm and whispered in his ear.
"So why did you kiss me last night?"
"Also why were you in my bed?"
"I couldn't sleep last night because it was to cold in my room"
"Ok Answer my other question then"
Keith didn't respond to the first question,he just continued to eat his food.
"I said answer my other question Keith"
Keith got up and left the room.Shiro followed him,he was on the balcony crying.
Shiro wrapped his arm around his neck Keith turned around to hug him.
Shiro grabbed him tightly.
"Are you ok?"Shiro asked
"........no I'm not fine"
"YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME,YOU PROMISED" Keith yelled in to his chest and crying really loud.
"I'm never going to leave you ever again"
"Thanks"

Time skip
       It's was Night time once again,Keith was to cold so he went to Shiros room.Keith lays next to him!shiro hugged him when he got in to bed.
"Why are you hugging me?"Keith asked
"Because you said at dinner you were cold that's why you slept with me"
"Oh ok then,you can hug me"
Keith hugged back,it was really warm.Shiro slid his hand up Keith's shirt,Keith gasped.
"What are you doing,I'm trying to sleep,I'm not trying to get hard"
"Sorry  my hands are cold"
Shiro took his hand out of Keith's shirt and held Keith's hand.Keith blushed a little.
Keith held his hand tightly,Shiro blushed and leaned in for a kiss,Keith leaned in for the kiss.They started making out,Shiro licked Keith's lips for entrance,Keith excepted his request.Keith sits on top of Shiro and continues making out,Keith can feel Shiro getting harder by every second.Keith rubbed his ass on top of Shiros dick,Shiro stops making out for a second and moans,Keith blushed,Keith got hard from his noises each time he moved on top of his dick.Shiro holding his mouth closed trying not to moan,Keith unzips his pants and licks the tip of his dick through the underwear,Shiro moans really loud,loud enough for the others to hear.
"Quite down Shiro the others will hear you"
"Sorry"
Shiro try's his  hardest not to moan but he can't help it,as Keith shoved Shiros dick in to his mouth Shiro screams.Lance got up and slowly creeped around the corner to Shiros room.He opened the door a little,Lances face turned red to the sight,he saw Keith sucking Shiros dick,the noises Shiro was making sounded like he was in pain.Shiro opens one of his eyes to see lance standing there just starring,Lance saw Shiros eye open he dashed back to his room and slammed his door shut.Lance breathing heavy.
15 minuets later after Shiro cam in Keith's mouth then gave Keith a blow job.Shiro left the room to go to the kitchen to get some water,Lance followed Shiro to the kitchen and asked him.
"SO was it good?"
"Huh"Shiro responded
"Oh that"Shiro scratched the back of his head
"It was amazing"
"So are you two dating now?"
"I don't know that's up to Keith"
"Oh,nice"
Lance headed back to his room,So did Shiro.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New chapter coming soon! (#^~^#)