Chapter seventeen ;can I talk to you

Megan's P.O.V
After Me and the girls asked the boys to move in we went over to their old apartment and brought all these stuff to our apartment now we are all in the living room watching Despicable Me my favourite movie of all time.

I was cuddled up with Brad on the single couch but the whole not talking to Grace thing is annoying me so I told Brad via text messages

''Babe the whole fighting with Grace thing is annoying me I really wanna talk to her but I don't know if I should''

He quickly replied to me saying:

'' Do whatever you think is right babe I'll support whatever decision you make ''

This is what I love about Brad it that he is always there for me even if I make a bad decision he will stick by me.

I wanna tell him I love him but I'm too scared to tell him but I decided its now or never.

I replied:

''thanks Brad I love you ''

He replied instantly saying:

''I love you too you are one of the most important people in my whole world ''

Then he kissed me on the forehead and I picked up my phone and text Grace ''can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute '' and she text me back saying ''sure'' and we both got up and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

We said in unison ''I'm sorry '' and then Grace said ''No I'm the one that should be sorry for everything that happened the past few days and I would have talked to you sooner but I just so upset with myself because I realised that I really really really like James and I only like Tristan and Connor as friends straight after I told you and now James hates me and he is never going to talk to me again '

Then we heard someone say from the doorway ''That's not true '' and when we turned around it was James and he was smiling over at Grace and then I said '' I will leave you two alone''.

I walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room. When I walked into the living room Brad was over sitting next to Tristan.

I said to him with a pout '' What does Tristan have that I don't '' and then Brad smiled at me and came over and sat down where we were currently sitting pulling me down with him and he kissed my forehead and then we cuddled and continued watching the movie.

My eyes began to feel heavy and I was soon fast asleep but got woke up by Brad carrying me bridle style up to our bedroom and lyed me down and was about to leave so I asked him '' Brad will you please stay here with me'.

He replied with a ''of course I will '' and Brad climbed into bed with me and I put my head on his chest and then he put his arm around my waist and I then feel into a deep sleep.

Hey guys hope you liked the few chapters I put up and I would like to thank Zoe for her help (check out her profile ziggy12).

I wanted to say thank you for the 300 and something read that is amazing I never thought I would get that much.

I just wanted to let ye know I might be writing a five seconds of summer fanfic and I might be looking for a co-writer so if you are interested let me know and if you don't know who five seconds of summer are look them up on YouTube they are amazing and a happy New year to ye all
-love Megan xxx