chapter four : bowling

Megan's P.O.V
On the way to the bowling alley me and Brad just talked and joked around, at one point Brad really made of knock down a old woman and she just glared at me and walked away. Brad just stood there laughing at me.

'Hey Megan I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me but it's ok if you don't want to ' he asked me looking at the ground and scratching his neck. 

Aww it was so cute how nervous if was. ''yes brad I would love to go on a date with you but can it be tomorrow'' I answered him smiling.

Brad looked over at me with the biggest grin on his face and he leaned in and kissed me gently. He pulled away but he was only inches from my face and he replied ''Sure that's a good idea it will be too late to go on the date after bowling ''. He quickly peaked my lips, took a hold of my hand and we walked inside the bowling alley.

When we walked in Zoe saw me and started waving over at me and gestured for me and Brad to come over. When we got over to the other, I got attacked in a bear hug by Chloe and Zoe.

After about five minutes they pulled away. ''What was that for I only saw ye last night, ye are acting like we haven't seen each in years '' I asked Chloe and Zoe.

Chloe just shrugged so I thought nothing of it so I turned around to put my bowling shoes on and suddenly someone started tickling me and I started laughing uncontrollable.

Grace and Chloe thought it would be funny to join in so now I had all three of them tickling and I swear I was going to pee my myself.

The boys were just standing there laughing at us. After about five minutes the girls stopped tickling me.''Guys I will be back in a minute I need to go to the bathroom'' I said running towards the toilets.

I heard them all laughing at me. When I came back from the bathroom I found out the teams were Zoe and Connor, Grace and Tristan, Chloe and James, Me and Brad.

It was my go first and I have to say I am very good at bowling so I got a strike. At the end of bowling me and brad ended up winning.

After bowling we went to get pizza and Zoe and Connor stood up and Connor said ''guys we have something to tell you me and Zoe have been dating for the last month''. Oh my god why didn't she tell us.

hey guys it's the holidays so I will try and update as much as possible
Merry Christmas
-Megan