chapter two :shopping or hanging out

Megan's P.O.V

I been talking to Brad for the last twenty minutes and he is a great guy. I found out that him and the three boys he came to Starbucks with do YouTube videos and their band name is The Vamps.

He is a really lied back kind of guy. I also found out if was 18 years old and he has a dog called Jess.

''Megan you ready to go '' I heard Grace call over to me ''Ya sure come on then '' I replied.

''Where are you going'' Brad asked me with a pout. ''I am going shopping with Grace '' I replied.

''Don't go '' he said pouting even more.

''I'm sorry but I promised Grace I would go shopping with her so we could find something to wear for my friend birthday hopefully we can talk soon ya '' I said smiling.

Suddenly I got pulled into a hug by Brad and he replied ''Ok but can I have your number '' ,I held out my hand to take his phone and then I put my number in it.

I quickly said bye to Brad before Grace kills me and walked out of the shop with Grace.

brad's P.O.V

I know Tristan likes Grace and I really like Megan she is really pretty and a cool girl.

I looked over at Tristan and he looked sad so I ran over to him took his hand and ran out of the shop.

Then we ran in the direction Grace and Megan went. I saw the two girls and shouted ''Megan '' and she turned around frowning wondering who it was.

I don't like to see Megan doing anything other than smiling and at that very moment I realised that I want to make her mine.

She was still looking until she saw me and she started smiling again, I shouted over again '' do you and Grace wanna hang with me and the boys '' .Megan looked over at Grace smiling, please say yes.

Tristan P.O.V

Please say yes.