chapter six : sleepover

Megan's P.O.V
Its half eleven at night and we are walking down the road towards my and the girls apartment singing at the top of our lungs.

Me and the girls thought it would be funny to link arms and skip down the path. Of course I would be the one too fall out on my face and to make it worse Brad had  recorded it all on his phone.

When we were at the pizza place the boys went to the toilet and me and the girls agreed to ask the boys to sleepover at our apartment and of course I had to ask the boys to stay, the girls said that it was my idea and that why I had to ask but it was Graces idea not mine.

After everyone stopped joking and laughing about me falling I decided I should ask them.

''Hey boys me and the girls were wondering if you wanted to stay at our apartment tonight because it's getting late '' I asked them smiling.

All the four boys looked at eachother and smiled. Creepy.

''We would love to '' Brad said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

''Get a room you guys '' Chloe said to us but Brad just kissed my cheek again, took his arms away from my waist, took a hold of my hand and we all continued walking towards the apartment.

Brad's P.O.V

I love being this close to Megan . I had the most amazing day hanging out with Megan and the other girls.

Hopefully Megan will be mine soon and I will get three new best friends at the same time.

Tristan's P.O.V
I really enjoyed hanging out with the girls today usually it's just me and the boys.

It was different having the girls around but it was a good different.

I really like Grace but I think she likes Connor but he is with Zoe and Grace won't do that to Zoe would she?

Megan's P.O.V
After a half an hour of walking we finally arrived back at the apartment and everyone expected me, Connor, Brad and Grace decided to go to bed.

So the rest of us went into the living room and Grace turned on a DVD and I went to get some popcorn.

When I came back with the popcorn Brad was the only one in the living room and Despicable Me 2 was playing on the tv.

Brad patted the seat next to him so I went over and sat down next to him and he put his arm around me so I cuddled into his chest.

After a half an hour Brad feel asleep and I was drifting off to sleep so I gave Brad a kiss on the cheek and he started smiling in his sleep so I just cuddled back into his chest.

I suddenly felt very safe and protected so I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Hey guys thanks for reading do you think Brad should ask Megan to be his girlfriend on the first date or wait and get to know her better. Let me know in the comments
-love Megan x