chapter twelve :do you not care

Conner's P.O.V

I walked into the living room to find everyone sitting down (I was late to arrive) when Megan saw me come into the living room she gave me those eyes of disappointment.

All I saw when I passed through the tables and chairs to get to where Zoe was, Megan sitting on Brad's lap, well more like layed across him.

Chloe and Tristan sharing earphones, Grace on her own at one side of the room but James near Zoe.

I sat beside Zoe, put my arm around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Zoe's P.O.V

I'm so outraged that Grace one of my best friends could betray me like that.

I opened up to her told her I loved Connor and then she tells Megan she likes him.

The only reason I even brought myself to tell her was that Megan was on a date with Brad and I needed someone fast.

After a long silence it was finally broke by Brad walking back into the room after leaving with Megan and saying ''Who actually started the fight ''.

At this point I thought Megan was in her room because that what Brad told us.

Grace pointed at me silently meaning it was me who started the fight.

I couldn't keep it in it was like a volcano waiting to explode. I leaped off the coach, marched over to where Grace was sitting and roared this into her face

''DON'T SPEAK, JUST LISTEN, IT'S MY FAULT YA! WELL! I'M NOT THE SLUT GOING AROUND SAYING I'M IN LOVE WITH BOYS THAT DON'T BELONG TO YOU, THAT ARE ALREADY IN A GOD DAMN RELATIONSHIP AND THEN SAYING IT'S MY BLOODY FAULT!!

I tried to say it as quietly as possible as Megan exclaimed if there was more fighting she would move out but I don't want Megan to move out she like a sister to me.

Grace just sat there like a deep caught in headlights.

All of a sudden there was a noise from the door, it opened and I couldn't believe who was listening.

Megan's P.O.V

I was standing outside the door listening to what everyone was saying and suddenly I heard Zoe shouting at Grace and when she was finished I opened the door, Zoe noticed me and just stood there shocked.

''Zoe I told you if there was anymore fighting I would move out do you not care about me at all '' I said angrily.

''It wasn't my fault, she forced me to do it '' Zoe said looking like she was about to cry.

''how come I only heard you talking so '' I replied back to her.

''She pointed at me when Brad asked us who started the fight, ask any of them '' Zoe said a tear rolling down her cheek.

Zoe's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it she actually thought I didn't care for her.

That's it Grace has gone too far she just sat there smiling at her phone.

I didn't want to cry but it hurt me so bad , I said to Megan ''can't you see what her is doing '' .

Megan gave a quick glace in Graces direction and just caught her smiling but didn't really care.

Brad immediately came up with the idea to go to the local park. Megan looked at brad, gave him a nod and they were off and we all quickly followed......

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter.

Vote, Comment and all that Jazz.

~Love Megan xx