chapter 13 "The Park"

Megan's P.O.V
After ten minutes of walking we finally arrived at the park.

Brad came up with the idea that we play dodge ball.

The teams were Me,Grace, Connor and Chloe and on the other team were Brad , Zoe , Tristan and James.

After about four game of dodge ball we decided to stop playing.

Me, James and Brad went over to the swings and started talking.

Zoe's P.O.V
l,Tristan and Connor went and sat by a tree. Connor had to leave but I don't know where he went I was to busy talking to Tristan.

After a while I went  looking for Connor to find him talking to Grace by a tree.

I was curious as to what was going to happen so I stood there and waited a while.

All of a sudden Grace was getting closer and closer to Connor but he stepped back and was shocked and asked her what she was doing.

I felt so proud of him.

I walked over to them and started asking Grace what she was doing and the situation got out of controll from there.

Megan's P.O.V
I was talking to Brad and Tristan when suddenly I heard Zoe roaring over by a tree, I wonder what she is roaring about now.

I had a feel something bad was going to happen so I decided to go over.

Zoe's P.O.V
I was so angry at Grace, Megan must of heard me shouting because she came running over towards us.

I was so angry that I want to hit Grace but instead of hitting Grace I ended up hitting Megan. I can't believe what I just did.

HEY GUYS hope you liked the chapter.

Vote, Comment and all that Jazz.

~Megan xx