Chapter 9: Confessions

Ross's POV

She sighed and shook her head. We sat in silence. Then I had to say it.

"Laura listen. I don't like Keirsy at all. I wasn't thinking last night. I don't want her to be my girlfriend. I want you. I've liked you since 3rd grade and-"

Laura cut me off by kissing me. I couldn't believe it. She really does like me. We broke apart. The kiss was great even if it was like 10 seconds. I smiled.

"Sorry" she immediately said.

"No it's fine. Laura. After I break up with Keirsy, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she answered as she hugged me tight.

I hugged her back. Laura Marano is my girlfriend.

------------

Laura's POV.

Oh. My. God.

Ross Lynch is my boyfriend. I just kissed him. Wow.

We slid out of the booth and he took my hand.

"Laura, do you want to do something tonight?" he asked me.

"At 11:45? Are you crazy?" I asked him as I checked the time"

"Yes and yeah, I am crazy" he smiled.

"O-okay" I giggled.

"So what do you want to do" Ross asked me as we walked down the halls.

"Maybe go to the boardwalk?" I suggested.

"Sounds like fun!" he said.

We walked outside and it was really chilly. I shivered. Ross noticed.

"Here let me give you my sweater" he said as he pulled off his sweatshirt.

"Ross you don't have to do that" I said.

"Yes I do. You have t-shirt on and I have a long sleeve on. I'm fine" he reassured me.

I hesitantly took his sweatshirt and put it on. It was warm and soft and big. I felt so safe.

"Thanks" I smiled.

He grinned at me and put an arm around me. This boy isn't shy I can tell you!

We walked to the boardwalk and sat on the deck, our feet almost touching the water. Even if it was 12:00 am, I didn't mind. Ross put his back around me and pulled me close.

"You don't know how long I have waited to do this" Ross whispered in my ear.

"I know" I whispered back.

We sat there for a long time. Just me and Ross. Watching the stars and enjoying each other's company

---------

-aww raura is together! I hope you guys liked it. And HAPPY NEW YEAR! Yay! Much love, B💋 oh and I don't care that Ross and Riker kissed a fan I mean they were just trying to make those girls happy!