Chapter 22: Standing Up

(There is some language)

Ross's POV

The next day at school, me and Laura walked together. Laura held my hand and she swung it. "I'm really glad we got back together." Laura admitted, looking up at me.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. I'm nothing without you." I told her. She did a slight "awe" and hugged me with one arm.

We got to my locker and Laura left, going to hers. I started putting my books into my locker and I heard a voice. "I bet Laura slapped you after you sang your little song." It was Cody. He was currently dating Kiersy. I guess she got over me. I turned around.

"Actually, we made up. We are dating and she NEVER slapped me." I told Cody, walking towards him. Cody just laughed. "Wow first she dated you, wrote a horrible song about you, and then started dating you like an hour after she sang it? Wow what a slut." Cody sneered. I can't believe he just said that. "She is not a slut! It was my fault anyway!" I said, defending Laura. "Whatever. The whole school knows that she is one." Cody said, and then he ran away.

He's just trying to get on my nerves. I rolled my eyes and continued to put my stuff into my locker.

~~~

Lunch

Laura and I got into the lunch line. I heard whispers behind Laura and I. There was a couple of girls behind us. "Slut..Whore..Idiot." Is what I heard. I turned around and looked at them. They immediately shut up. "Ross, are they talking about me?" Laura asked, looking up at me. I looked at her and didn't answer. "I've been hearing those words behind me all day. Do you think I'm a whore or a slut?" She asked me. I shook my head. "No. You're perfect." I said, smiling down at her. She smiled and grabbed some food off of the counter.

We sat at our usual table and started to eat. I glanced at Laura. Even though she was getting hate, she still looked confident. She was wearing a pretty flowy pink dress and a blue jean jacket. It fitted her perfectly.

"Hey everybody!" We heard a voice shout across the cafeteria. Everybody quieted down. It was Cody who spoke.

"See that girl over there? That's miss Laura Marano. Or should I say, SLUT! She wrote a break up song and kissed Ross right after she sung it! What a whore." Cody shouted, pointing at Laura. She looked like she was about to cry. I had enough of this. I stood up on my chair.

"Shut up! Laura is not a whore or a slut. She's a beautiful, loving, caring person that you and I hurt! You keep giving her hate for no apparent reason! What did she do to you? I dated her and I broke her heart. She had a right to write that song and perform it. I deserved it. I'm the one who kissed her. I'm the one who talked to her after the show! And I don't care what you say. I love her."

--------------------------------

-Sorry to say this, but this is the last chapter. I heard that it might be illegal to write fanfictions and stuff, so I won't be updating anything for a while. You can still message me and I'll still be reading some stories.

If it turns out to be illegal, I will be writing regular stories. (It will still be based off of Laura and Ross or Fletcher and Olive or Austin and Ally, but different names.)

Thank you so so much for reading my stories. This isn't goodbye. It's a see you later. I love you all. Thank you for being the best readers. You guys literally cheer me up everyday with your comments and votes.

I LOVE YOU <3

Much love, B💋

See you later😉