Chapter 2: Thinkng About You

Ross's POV

I watched Laura as she walked away. I know I'm not her favorite person. When we went to the elementary boarding school, I had a HUGE crush on her. But I acted like a jerk. I don't know why. I guess I was young and stupid. And I don't get why anyone else could hate her! Laura was one of the most sweetest girls anyone could ever meet.
Hey Ross! Class starts in 5 minutes! We have to get going!" I heard Calum say, snapping me out of my thoughts. Calum was one of my best friends. I threw my trash away and walked to the door where Calum was.
"What's wrong?" Calum asked me. I realized I was frowning.
"Oh uh nothing," I lied.
"Yeah okay," he said sarcastically.
"I'm fine!" I said, raising my voice, defensively.
"Jeez sorry," Calum said, raising his hands as if to surrender.
"I'm fine," I reassured him.
I looked down, thinking about Laura. We ended up walking in silence.

----

Laura's POV

I headed over to Math class. I couldn't shake that empty feeling off of me.
"Laura, stop. Just head to math and stop thinking about it," my brain told me. I wanted to stop thinking about Ross, but I couldn't. Then, I felt someone shove me. It was Kiersey.
"Hey loser!" she sneered as she walked away with her bratty friends. I just shook that off and walked into math class.
"Hello Laura!" my teacher, Mrs. Cara said.
"Hello! Good afternoon" I said, cheerfully. I took my seat. But I still couldn't stop thinking of Ross!
What's wrong with me?

----

Okkkaaayyy. 2nd chapter. Okay bye.✌ Much love, B💋