V. So Sweet

Her slim body fit perfectly against mine, and carrying her around the suite was nothing, especially with her warm kisses against my lips to sustain me.

I felt my way up her thighs to her waist, until they rested against her breast and squeezed. Her head fell back leaving my lips with a pop. I think I may have found a sweet spot of hers. Dragging her head down to meet my eyes, I smiled at her deviously. "Your kisses are so sweet." I said against her lips.

"Thank you," she whispered, such a polite girl.

"I'm willing to bet your pussy tastes sweeter." My gaze traveled over her face and searched her eyes.

They were blazing clearly caught off guard by my language. I couldn't help it, she had to know just how dirty my thoughts got where she was concerned. My fingers found their way to her panties and I moved the soft material aside to slide them down her center.

"Oh baby," I looked down from her torso than up to her eyes. "You're already so wet for me, won't you let me taste you?"

Her bottom  lip disappeared under her teeth as she nodded her consent.

With our lips entwined, I walked her over to the table where we were eating, moved the  plates away and set her down on the edge.  I positioned myself between her open thighs and kept my eyes as I undress her.

First her sweater, than her dress went up and off  and I was staring down at her simple thin blue lace underwear. My mouth ran dry and I pulled a chair up so I'd be seated directly in front of her. 

"Take them off," I demanded and sat back into the chair with one hand holding up my chin and the other on my cock.

She complied reaching back to unhook her bra to release her breast. They spilled out and she flung the bra at me with a snap. Leaning forward, I caught her feet and removed her flats one by one. When they fell to the to the floor, I looked down inspecting her toes. They were painted at deep red color, and I gave into the urge to slip one between by lips for a taste.

She was lucky I didn't have a foot fetish, I thought raising one foot in view. I would have had a feast. She got shy and tugged her foot away from me. I actually growled and felt my blood boil at her dismissing me. She would learn tonight.

I helped her remove her panties and parted her legs. I was practically foaming at the mouth when I pulled my chair up closer and finally covered her clit with my mouth. She hissed at the contact and I felt her body quiver in my mouth. I drew continuous circled over her center and reap the benefits when she creams and bucks against me. 

"Oh God, that feels so good." She purred.

I stole a quick glance at her. She was lost. Her head was sprung back, while her teeth scraped across her bottom lip.  Perfect. I thought and smile against her center.  

"I knew you would taste sweet." I told her. "From the minute I saw you I knew I had to have you just like this." I used my fingers to part her folds wide open, and watched as her clit danced and throbbed for me. Her breath hitched when I ran by tongue along the moistness tasting and drinking from her. 

I felt her warms hands moved along my back  to my neck, and then finally buried themselves in my hair. "You are really good at this," she whispered between breaths.