Prologue

Royal Grand Hotel. Shreveport Louisiana.
Wednesday June 12, 2013. 2:43 AM

Nuri Hart stared up at the crown molding and etched vines that stretched out to the center of  light feature hanging from the ceiling. It looked so much like the golden vines she painted on her bathroom walls back home.

Home, that’s where she should be resting comfortably, instead, she was trapped beneath the hulking body of a man whose head rested comfortably on her chest with his hand splayed out across her bare stomach.

They had spent the better part of last night in bed, but not sleeping. This man, she didn't even know his name, gave her three Earth shattering orgasms that shook her to the very center. It might have been more, but she lost count after the third time. She'd never had an orgasm before, at least not with a man and his penis. Vaginal orgasms were foreign territory to her, and before when she had sex, it was usually over long before it began, and she was left feeling cheated.

Not with this man. He was a machine, never tiring and ready to go at it again mere minutes after he’d finished.

And he smells so freaking amazing, Nuri thought and brought one hand up to run through his thick black hair. It was an earthy musk with a tinge of spice, and it reminded her of something she smelled before but couldn’t quite place it. She was even willing to bet that he was a smoker, the way he fixated on her nipples, going so far as to fall asleep with one tucked away in his mouth. He was holding onto her, keeping her grounded onto the bed like she belonged there beside him.

Now that she was floating down from her post coital high, she knew that it couldn't be true. Her conscious was busting down the door and brought along her best friend guilt and Nuri was feeling shitty fast.

What was I thinking? She groaned inwardly, her eyes squinting together as a nagging pressure built at her temples, her every nerve ending screaming for her to thrash away from him.

 She was sent to the Royal Grand hotel to report on its interior design and consumer appeal. No where in that package did it say, “Don’t you dare leave without your complimentary basket full of toe curling orgasms with a perfect stranger.”

 And perfect was the right word too, Nuri thought when she felt him growing hard against her hip. Her mind traveled back to this perfect stranger thrusting himself into her so right that each time he did, some magical spot deep inside her opened up and sang for him. He fucked her like he was born to do it.

Than, more images of his head bobbing between her open thighs, his lips, his voice, his hands, and good Lord, his cock, came flooding to the forefront. There was just no denying that the man thoroughly satisfied her in ways she only dreamed about. No scratch that, not even in her dreams would she imagine him taking such good care of her.

Nuri was certain that waiting for him to wake up was out of the question and there was no way she was waking him up either.

 What would she say to him? "Last night was amazing - - so what was your name again?"

No way!  Some awkward situations needed to be avoided. Nuri had never had a one night stand before, but she’d read enough chick lits and saw enough rom coms to know that this one was totally over.

She removed her hand from his hair and instantly missed the warmth of it. The man on top of her actually whimpered something at the loss as well. She was about to ease her way out of his hold, but froze when he fussed and nuzzled her breast some more.

"Mmmm," he made a throaty sound. "Oh Baby, I finally got you." He was barely audible.

Across her stomach, Nuri felt him flex and relax his hand, the sensation spurring her to go wild for him yet again. She couldn’t help softening at this and wishing she could make him say some more sweet things in his sleep.

Quickly slapping that thought away, she regained herself and maneuvered her way out of his body then looked on as he sighed into the pillows and and drowned further into the heavy blankets. He was obviously dreaming about someone else, and she definitely had to evaporate.

Her things were all over the place but she was able to locate her clothes and underwear and quickly dressed herself. Running to the bathroom mirror, she took a look at herself and didn't recognize the woman staring back at her. Her dark eyes were puffy, like she had been crying and everything from her cheeks, lips to her chest were swollen and red. Her curls were unruly and she just plain looked wild.

Running a hand through the dark mane she managed to style it into a messy high bun that she would deal with when she got to the confines of her own hotel room.

He loved playing in her hair, and even said that the kinky texture felt nice along the pads of his fingers.

Oh good Lord, the man even gave me a scalp massage, she remembered and smiled to herself. Just who was this man that she spent the night with? After splashing her face with some cold water she wiped away the guilt and shame and instantly felt more human.

Over by the table, where he had shamelessly devoured her pussy, she spotted her bag and sweater. She fished for a pen as she stepped into her flats to scribble a note on the complimentary hotel notepad. She ripped the page out, slipped her sweater on and buttoned it up to the neck, and tried to find her pride.

With her bag securely over her shoulder, she set the note on the nightstand beside him, and couldn't resist one final look at the man she’d never forget even if she wanted to. Mr. Made Me Cum A Lot.

His back was wide and strong with chiseled muscles beneath tan skin, as though he could carry the weight of two worlds on his shoulders. There was a small tattoo on his right shoulder blade and she leaned in a bit to get a better look. They were letters, in calligraphy font, initials maybe.

E. R. K.

 Nuri wanted so badly to touch him again, but that was over now. She demanded her body to turn away and out of his luxurious top floor suite  where one night’s stay was worth half a years rent for her studio apartment back home.

There was the thought of home again. With the promise of familiar surroundings she was able to push away all regret and lingering thoughts of the man and make moves back to where she belonged.

Home was safe. Home made sense. It was much easier there.

There weren't any ridiculously hot guys with massive sex drives and wicked bank accounts waiting to pick her up and make her cum until she was nothing more but a limp vessel for his driving passion.