Nico XXXIII

“What do you mean? He has to die? Are you crazy?” Poseidon shouted into the Iris-messge. “What do you think I Iris-messsaged you for? For you to tell me the only way to save the whole world from Kronos is to kill my own son?” 

“Poseidon, calm down…”

“How could I calm down, woman? What if your daughter, Annabeth took his place…” 

Everyone fell silent. Annabeth stiffened. 

Poseidon lowered his head in guilt. 

“I’m sorry, Annabeth.” 

Annabeth smiled. 

“I'm okay.” 

Poseidon took a deep breath. 

“Fine. You aren’t any help at all.” he waved his hand through the Iris-message before Athena could react. 

Nico sighed. Looks like the gods’ relationship between each other isn’t going really well either. 

The door to the infirmary flew open. 

Apollo was panting at the door. 

“What’s the matter, Apollo?” Rachel dashed to the entrance. “Is Percy okay?” 

Apollo stared at Rachel with wide-eyes. then back at the crowd.

“You might wanna come see this.” 

~

Nico didn’t know whether he should be glad or scared. 

Percy was sitting straight up on his bed, eyes closed. His wounds weren’t fully healed, however,

Percy didn’t look like he was in pain. 

“What’s happening?” Poseidon asked. “Is Percy okay?” 

“He’s fine.” Percy answered, smirking. He opened his eyes. They were gold in colour. 

“Kronos.” Poseidon snarled. “What have you done with Percy?” 

“I am him, aren’t I?” Kronos/Percy stood up, speeding his arms out wide. “Don’t worry. Your son is at peace.” 

Poseidon clenched his fists. Just about when he was going to say something, Nico butted in. 

“What do you mean? At peace?” Nico growled. “So you think we’re gonna believe you?” 

Kronos/Percy laughed. 

“Perseus Jackson is stronger than I thought he was.” Kronos/Percy smirked. “He’s dying, that’s for sure. And I’d have to leave. My plan is ruined, however, before he dies, I may be able to do one last thing…” 

In the blink of an eye, Poseidon was lying on the ground, gasping for breath. Kronos/Percy was holding the scythe in his hand. 

“You really shouldn’t leave this in the corner of the infirmary.” 

Apollo ran to Poseidon’s side. Annabeth was gaping in shock. 

“Poseidon!” Apollo cried. “Poseidon! Are you okay?” 

“I’ve always wanted to do that.” Kronos/Percy laughed. “He won’t die, if he gets the proper treatment.” 

Golden liquid was spreading on the floor. Poseidon clenched his teeth in pain. 

“What do you want, Kronos?” 

“Me?” Kronos/Percy laughed. “I just want revenge.” 

Suddenly, Kronos/Percy’s eyes widened.

“What? That Poseidon scum…” 

He dropped onto the bed and passed out. 

Annabeth gasped. 

“Percy? Percy!” 

Apollo put some medicine on Poseidon’s wound.

“There! That’ll do the trick. I knew this would heal godly wounds!” Apollo grinned broadly and stood up. 

Poseidon put his hand over the wound and walked next to Annabeth, putting an arm around her. 

“Don’t worry, Annabeth. He’ll be fine. I believe in him.” 

Annabeth wiped her tears. 

“I believe in him too.” 

AN: I was really really really really busy, I am so sorry! *breaks down and cries* I'll try to update quickly. This story would end a bit soon. But there would be a sequel. Thank you so much for reading And once again, I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE. Love you all! Sorry for the crappy chapter!