Thalia XX

"Crud, no!" Annabeth was shaking the doorknob and banging herself on the door. Thalia helped. Well, actually, when Thalia tried to open the door the doorknob came off.   

"Thalia!" Annabeth snapped. There was a cry of help inside the house.   

"Gods, Nico?" Thalia desperately looked at Nico, who was closing his eyes, concentrating.  

"I'm trying! There's so much resistance in there, I've never felt that before in my life!" Nico said, eyes closed. Then, his black eyes opened. "Yes! Done! Grab my hands!"   

Annabeth and Thalia desperately grabbed his hands and they shadow travelled into the house.   

"Perfect!" Nico whispered, when they successfully got into the house. Mrs. Jackson was screaming for help.   

"It won't be perfect when Percy's mom dies!" Thalia ran into the room from where the sound came from.

"Let go of me!" Mrs. Jackson cried as she judo-flipped the demigod onto the floor. Whoa, she does have some moves.   

Thalia sprinted towards the other demigod, and pinned him to the wall.   

"What are you doing? Get away from her! She's just Percy's mother!"   

The demigod shared a smirk with his demigod friend that was on the ground.   

The demigod kicked Thalia on the chest and ran to his friend's side, and grabbed hold of Mrs Jackson.   

"Let go of me, you jerks!" she struggled.

But it was too late.

One demigod clicked his fingers and they started to dissolve into the air.   

In seconds, Thalia ran to the demigods, and grabbed hold of their shirt, accidentally tearing a piece off.

However, Thalia still wrapped her other hand around the leg of the demigod. She disappeared with them.    The last thing she heard was from her best friend.   

"Thalia!"  

Then all she saw was blackness.   

But it was only for a while.   

When she opened her eyes she saw Luke and Percy staring in shock at Thalia and Mrs. Jackson.   

"Uh… hi!" Thalia stood up, brushed herself and waved. "I'm just… passing by…"  

"Mom! Thalia! What are you all doing here?" Percy's eyes were filled with fright.   

So were Mrs. Jackson's.   

"Percy? Wha-what's happening? Why…? You're…"  

Thalia's eyes bolted towards Percy. His Camp Half-Blood T-shirt was stained a scarlet red on the stomach. Blood. His T-shirt was torn and broken and showed some of his skin, and she could see some scars and wounds through the torn parts. She shivered. She had never seen so much blood in her life.    His face was scarred and there were shadows under his eyes. His skin looked fragile, and Thalia could see his cheekbones clearly. She could see the veins and bones on his arms and legs. And his raven black hair, well, it was messy.  

Just messy.   

"Let my mother and best friend go!" Percy growled, clutching his fists. The ground was shaking again.   

In a blink of an eye, Luke nipped out a dagger and plunged it into Percy's back. Thalia could see that Percy was biting back a scream in order to not let his mother feel heartbroken.   

But she already was heartbroken.   

"Percy!" she shrieked. "What are you doing to my son?" she struggled to be free from the hands of the demigods. "Let him go! Let him GO!"   

Luke only replied with an ugly laugh.   

Thalia broke free from the demigods, and held Luke by the collar.   

"Luke, what are you doing? Let him go! I know you're in there! He's done nothing to displease you!"    Luke laughed.   

"Done NOTHING to displease me?" Luke yelled back. "He took Annabeth away from me!" His eyes turned a dark shade of blue. "My little sister! My best friend! My…" she stopped. "I loved her… like I loved you…"   

Thalia stood there in shock. "You just confessed…"  

"Yes." Luke spat bitterly. "I loved you. I loved you the most. But Annabeth, she was so important to me. She's like my little sister. Like family…" He put his hands on his face. "Why… this is so confusing… I…" He blinked and his eyes turned into bright blue. He grabbed Thalia by the shoulder.   

"Thalia!" He cried desperately. "Please! Help!"   

Suddenly, his eyes were contaminated with a bright gold and he smirked.   

"You almost got me, goth girl." Kronos laughed. "But you won't be touching my host until I get the new one…"   

He pushed her back to the guards, who caught her immediately. Thalia was too shocked to speak.  

Help me. Luke had said. What did it mean?   

"Percy..." Kronos walked to Mrs Jackson, his hand reaching to Luke's dagger in his pocket. "Say... You wouldn't want your dear mother hurt, would you?"  

"NO!" Percy screamed. "Please, anything. Anything but her..."  

Kronos smirked.  

"Well...well... This seems to be a very good advantage for me. So. Percy. If you don't want your mummy hurt, tell me... What is the fatal flaw of your little girlfriend?"  

Thalia raised an eyebrow.  

"Seriously? You don't know? That is so depressing! I mean, you could always ask Luke!"  

"That is the only thing that he is keeping from me." Kronos explained. "I can not extract this information from him."   

"But..."  

"No more buts, girl! Or I'll kill you!"  

Thalia rolled her eyes.   

"Why would you want to know?" Percy asked suspiciously. "Unless..." His eyes widened. "Bianca is right..."   

Kronos laughed.   

"That puny di Angelo is actually correct, demigod. I will use you and that Athena girl to help my mother concur the world!"  

Mrs Jackson sighed in annoyance.  

"Is it just me, or does he sound like those Marvel supervillians?"   

Percy laughed.   

Kronos whipped out his dagger at Mrs Jackson's direction and a thin line of blood formed on her arm. She winced and bit her lip.   

"DON'T TOUCH MY MOTHER!" Percy yelled. The ground started to shake and Kronos fell onto the ground.   

"So much power." He smirked. He pulled himself up and put the dagger against the neck of  Percy's mother.   

The ground immediately stopped shaking and Percy had tears rolling down his cheeks.  

"Please... Don't hurt her."    Kronos smiled in satisfaction.  

"So what is the Athena girl's fatal flaw?"

"I-I..." Percy's eyes rolled to the top of his head and he collapsed onto the ground.