Annabeth II

"You."

Annabeth icily stared back at Luke's blue eyes.

Blue eyes. He wasn't in Kronos's control.

"You." She spat back at him. His eyes narrowed.

Annabeth turned to Thalia, who was shaking slightly with anger.

"What do you want?" Thalia said, her hands balled into fists.

Luke grinned evilly but said nothing.

Annabeth scanned her eyes at his army. About 23 demigods and 2 monsters... Only 23?

"It's not your whole army, isn't it," she said it like a statement more than a question.

Luke nodded lightly.

"You've got better."

Annabeth stared daggers at Luke, but then turned away, drowning into the memories of her past.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Oh gods, Luke! There's so many of them!" Thalia screamed.

"Stupid monsters! Annabeth, how many are there?"

"What?"

"How many are there? The monsters! You're the smart one, you should know!" Luke yelled back.

"Uh... 50?"

"What?!"

"I dunno! Wha-?"

"I've counted, there's 37." Thalia said.

"I-I'm sorr-"

"Shut up and fight."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Annabeth blinked.

Can't get distracted.

She looked back at Luke.

"Why did you come?"

Luke laughed.

"Since you two are so interested, let me tell you." He stopped for a few seconds and continued. "We need someone."

Thalia blinked.

"What?"

"We need someone." He repeated.

"Who?" Annabeth asked.

He smirked.

"Your boyfriend."

Annabeth froze for a moment, then she almost fell on the floor of shock.

Thalia's face was white with shock and anger.

"What the hell do you want him for?" she spat.

"Why should I tell you?" His laugh, sent chills to Annabeth's spine.

Annabeth couldn't bear it.

"HOW COULD YOU?" she shouted. She saw Chiron glance over from the corner of her eye. "You know how much he means to me, how could you do this to me?"

Luke stared back coldly.

"It's not my choice, it's Kronos." Annabeth could easily see that Luke was lying.

"I treated you as brother. Why? Why are you doing this?" she couldn't help it. The tears she had been holding back so long slid down her face slowly.

Thalia took a deep breath.

"I LOVED YOU!" she screamed. "I loved you. Then you turned. You left us. You JERK!" She took out her bow and arrow in frustration. Luke's army immediately took out their swords and weapons.

Luke ignored Thalia and turned to Annabeth.

"Those times have passed. I found out I was doing stupid things. It wasn't worth it."

Annabeth felt her eyes widen in horror.

And she couldn't hold it anymore.

She slapped him.

"GO ROT IN TARTARUS! WE'D RATHER DIE IN WAR THAN GIVE UP PERCY!" She turned on her heels and pulled Thalia away with her.

Thalia whistled.

"That-"

"I know, and I regret it." Annabeth mumbled.

Thalia laughed.

"You did the right thing, Annie."

For once, Annabeth didn't mind Thalia calling her Annie. She only smiled.

AN: I don't know if you like Thalia x Luke, but it's the past, so... I dunno. Does it matter? :P

And I really want to ask a question: Is Annabeth older than Percy? :O Thanks :) And I'll try to update more often! Peace out, everyone! :D