Sick

Holy hell here we go.
You know everything from the title of this chapter.
___________________

Ja'far

My mentor sat at the table, scribbling down some work.

"(Y/N)!)" He yelled out to me but I was right beside him. He coughed. I took my hand out of my pocket and felt his forehead out of curiosity and to my astonishment, he had a fever. Stupid workaholic. I told myself and looked at his cutely pale face dotted with freckles, and smiled.

"Yes?" I almost whispered, trying not to disturb my mentor too much in this frail state.

"Why are you whispering?! I can barely hear you!" He yelled, and I simply stared into his grassy green eyes.
(senpi wouldn't notice me, so I baked him into a sen-pie!)
"I think you should lay down and rest your severely sick." I said to him. He completely forgot about me and the reason he called me, and went back to favouring his work.

I was a deer furry of the mountain clan(okay, deer ears, human torso and face, and lower half is all deer.), and therefore was very strong, so I took his pen out of his hands, and picked him up, sending him into a spree of yelling at me, which didn't help my sensitive hearing. I took him out of the scroll room and started carrying him down the hallway to his room.

We passed by a few people on out way down the hallway.

"(Y/N), why are you carrying Ja'far?" Sinbad asked.

"Take me back to my work room right now! I need to finish those important treaty documents!" Ja'far yelled at Sinbad as he attempted to use his blades. Before he could throw them I grabbed them, and tied his wrists together so that he could no longer struggle unless he was to use his legs.

"He's sick and refuses to acknowledge it."

"I am not sick! Put me down!"
...
"Hi (Y/N)! Hey, what are you doing carrying Ja'far around like that? Sharrakan(?) asked as he effortlessly dodged Alibaba's sword attacks.

"Put me down! I need to get back to work!" Ja'far yelled. "Sharrakan! Help me!" Ja'far yelled out again, and I simply told sharrakan the same thing I told Sinbad.

We came across a few more generals before we got to Ja'far's room, as the scroll room is already on the opposite side of the castle from his room.

Once we arrived, I took his hat-like-thingy off, I threw off his formal gowns, and untied his ropes so that he could move. I stopped him every time he tried to get to the door, as he trained me well, and he was sloppy due to tiredness and the flu. I looked at his form, he was in pants, and his gown shirt. Does he always wear this under that robe? I though as I shoved him back onto the bed.

"Master! Stay on your bed, you are sick and need sleep! Please just rest until you feel better? Take a day off! Your always either working or training me! Spend some time on yourself! Sinbad doesn't always need you to work! He is always taking days off! Just chill, relax, be calm." I told my mentor, and he laid on the bed, arms crossed, stiff as a rock.

"I am going to get out of here." He exclaimed. And sat there. When he eventually relaxed enough he started snoring, and I sat down, massaging my aching furry legs, taking some time to look at my hooves. I heard a silent yell, and an window opening. I saw a shirt flying in from it, and ran to the window, only to see my mentor, Ja'far. Falling from the second story, without a shirt. I quickly jumped out after him, ears blowing in the wind. I saw him land, and speed off in a direction groggily.

"Ja'far!" I yelled.

"I told you I'd get back to my work (Y/N)!" He yelled at me. He slowed down significantly as I picked up my pace. There were a bunch of people watching us run, Alibaba and Sharrakan, Alladin, Mogiana. All of these people. I caught up to Ja'far as he fainted and fell over into a bush. I picked up the muscular sleeping man, and carried him back to his room through the hallways, laying him on his bed.

"..." The awkward silence continued, and I looked at his regular form, and my naked deer form, a bandage covering my breasts, and a blue small coat like thing as well. I looked as he rolled over, drooling on his pillow. His smooth white hair, his strong muscles, every aspect of this man was seducing.

"Why... I don't... A guy like me... Can't be sick..." Ja'far finished his sleepily put together sentence. I sat in a chair beside his bed, and faced away from him, again taking an interest in my hooves.

After quite a few minutes of him just sleeping, I felt a hand on my wrist, and I was pulled over on top of Ja'far. Who pushed me off of him, and I was then pulled up beside him. I felt a hand running through my hair, and was pleased by the feel. Wait, is he petting me?! Do I, like it?! I questioned myself, but gave up, sinking into his stroking as I let myself be hugged by my sick friend and teacher. Wait, he's, sick, right? Oh no. I began squirming to get away from him as I didn't want to be sick as well.

Afterwards.

I lay on a bed, being hassled by the now healed Ja'far, and watched him giggle like a school kid, as I pulled the blanket around myself tighter, being the sick one now, and Ja'far reminded me of what I did for him when he was sick as the maids brought remedy  sand warm tea to the chair I was sitting at.

______________

Hope you like it, cause I'm finishing this book here, how you liked it, and if you're reading for the magi, I will maybe be opening a magi boyfriend scenarios book.

Peace out yall!

no judgement at the unimaginary bunker table,

~sincerely, IGNiK