Kitty cat 1

Anime: Blue Exorcist. (Ao No Exorcist)
POV: OC
_____
I was sitting in my country home in the province of Saskatchewan (Like there's any other kind of Saskatchewan home <_<) when our barley field was disturbed and the dogs barked loudly. I ran outside to see the ruckus when I saw two men, in the middle of the barley passing some papers back and forth. I could barely see them, and so I dared to wander closer. When I was about fifteen fleet away from the men, the sound of my quiet rustling muffled by the wind, I saw one with purple hair wearing a white top hat and a cape, and one with a lollipop in his mouth and a green spiked hair style. I dared to change into my animal form, strutting up to them slowly as a pure white cat. I began to gently purr and nuzzled the one in the white tux.

"Look Amaimon, a kitty cat!" Said the one in a tux, and proceeded to abruptly pick me up. I dealt with it, feeling a strange aura coming from these men. I laid happily in his arms and he pet me as they continued to talk. (I see him as a cat person. (/-.-)/

"Brother put the cat down. Can't you see, it's got a collar." Said the strange haired man. 'Mephisto' looked to my tag, reading aloud the name "Aza."

"So it's a cat, I probably belongs to someone, let it go before I eat it brother." Said the green haired boy.

"Fine." He dropped me and I proceeded to yelp, and then he snapped, and I was in a clean room, on a table, it was warm. I almost immediately forgot about my dogs and fell asleep in this warm unknown area.

.^\^.

"When did you get a cat?" Asked an unfamiliar voice, and I remembered my predicament. I meowd, and walked up to the unknown man, nuzzling him. And then walked off, trying to get through the open door. I wasn't stopped, and instead blessed with the opportunity of exploring this strange land. I walked around the office like building until I found and doorway leading outside, but as soon as I exited, I was hit with lots of debuff and expelling curses. I continued until I found a place outside of the humans vision and once again became a human-like-demon, waltzing around the place finding nothing to do.

I walked like that until I found a water fountain in the middle of this strangely constricted building and sat. I sat like that for a good hour or so, watching this one boy until he began talking about demons and the blue night. I silently listened in, as I was one of the demons responsible for picking satins next vessels. I heard him say something about leaving for a school, and was closely followed by a short bald kid and a boy with skunk like hair. I followed them, as the fact stands that if this is a university than regular classes would be over by now. I watched as they walked up to the nearest door and stuck an infinity key into it. Rats, left mine under the mat at house.

They entered a room and I jumped into it in my cat form, seeing a few coal tars flying around, and being in hatred of my brothers hideous kin I began to mew and paw at them. Soon the boys looked back at me, and all they saw was a white cat trying to kill coal tars.

"S-Shema, can cats u-usually see, c-coal tars?" Asked the baldish boy. The pink haired one walked up to me, as I distractedly batted at one.

"No, I don't think they can. Let's take it to Yukio, he'll know."