[insert cool chapter name]

Anime: Adjin
POV: You
________________|(^_^)|
I layed in the room, quiet, dark, cold. It was warm for me though. I was a Demi-God. Or, as people liked to call my kind, Adjin. It was, as far as I could tell I'd been here three months. I've grown used to pain, numb to it actually. I had complete control over my IBM, it was different though, it could form anything, not just a person like thing. I was tired, like always, and always, when I almost fell asleep, the came to cut me open again. I closed my eyes, hoping for more than two minutes.

Is laid, unable to move. I was almost blinded, the light came out. It was the three month anniversary of me coming here. It was the day I broke myself out. I laid on the table. Waiting for them to pick up the next horrible instrument. But they didn't. Instead, they unwrapped my head, and let my (h/l), (h/c) hair flow out, I looked at them, as they spoke. I didn't understand a word that they spoke, I wasn't originally from Japan, or anyplace around here either, I was from Ireland. I spoke fluent Irish, and while I was here, picked up a little English. I could speak words like, pain, and torture. Nothing from the outside world.

I looked at my IBM, laughing. "Beidh tú a fhágáil dom a bheith, agus beidh mé ag siúl amach inniu saor in aisce." (You will leave me be, and I will walk out free today.) I spoke in my native tongue, laughing the whole time that they poured steaming hot liquor into my eyes.

My IBM formed a knife as a hand, cutting the straps, and killing the scientists. It stabbed me, making me regenerate and letting my eyes relax. It formed a horse, and I rode it out, laughing at the people in the window. I waved to them as I rode horseback to the place the other Adjin were being kept, and saw them being tortured. I waved to them through the windows to begin the uprising. And as so, they all began to break out, running after me, as their IBM's couldn't transform like mine.

As we ran about the facility, causing havoc and destruction, a boy came out, and was completely calm. He kind of just wandered around, doing nothing in particular. My Adjin stopped, noting my curiosity, and thus disappeared. I wandered over to him.

"Dia dhuit?" (Hello?) I asked the wandering boy, and he looked at me funny. "Name, is... my (Y/N)." I said, unable to speak the language very well, and he picked up on that quickly.

"I am not trying to run, I'm trying to find my friend, have you seen a blonde haired male?" Said the boy.

"Na-am, is yours?" I asked, very quizzically. He looked at me funny. And answered.

"Kai Nagi." He said.

"Kay Naygee." I replied, pronouncing it incorrectly.

"Kai, Nagi." He said, not giving the slightest hint of emotion. "Anyways, have you seen him? He's supposedly the one who's broken us out of here." I shook my head no. "His name is Kaito?" I shook no again. He must think I just don't understand the language. I know it, I just can't speak it.

"I stand-under, and no, I've'nt." I shook my head no again. "Go please, workers, com-"

'Shoooooo. Ping!' I heard, and felt a pain in my side. Everything went black, and I fell to the ground.

(.^\^.)

"Hey..."

"Miss zero one one...?"

"Are you okay zero one one...? I could just barely hear. I felt cold underneath me, and a fresh breeze above me. I felt a Hand on my upper chest and lips on mine, obviously trying to give me air. I opened my eyes when I understood the situation, and sunk into the soft feel. I grabbed his neck, and he recoiled.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Tá mé ag a thabhairt duit ar an grá atá tú caillte..." I whispered in Irish. I left the boy, and wandered off. My IBM firmed wings and flew me off, leaving him.

He looked as number zero one one flew off, let alone her real name and intentions.

I was only giving you the love, that you secretly craved.