Amaimon?

Anime: Blue Exorcist (Ao No Exorcist)
POV: Yours
_______________(o.o)
1/2🍋?

I walked down the path, holding Amaimons hand, blindfolded. "Here, stop here." He said, and the path I was once walking on was gone, replaced with a moonlit field, a wooden floor like tile was placed, and a nest of pillows and blankets. I breathed in, the fresh dew scent of the field made me more comfortable.

"Oh my gosh Amaimon, when did you get the time to set this up?" I asked. And Amaimon continued looking emotionlessly outward.

"I didn't, I got my pets to do it." He said. And a hobgoblin appeared at his feet.

"Either way this is fantastic. Thank you." I said, relaxing and sitting down on the blankets, watching a firefly skip along.

I suddenly felt someone pull me onto their lap. I looked up, to see Amaimon, no lollipop, just Amaimon looking up to the stars.

"What are you doing?" I asked, grinning like an idiot.

"I thought this is what couples did." He told me, still looking up. I grabbed his neck, and made him look at me. I stared into his beautiful eyes. That wonderful shade of turquoise that mesmerised me each day. I pulled his face down so he was kissing me. Upside down but he was still kissing me.

I let go for breath and flipped myself over, sitting on his lap and kissing him more. He hesitantly placed a hand on my butt, and one on the small of my back. I slowly tipped him over, and was now laying on top of him. I pulled his jacket off, (jacket off, jacket off, jacket off.) and began to tug at his tie when he pulled his clawed hands up my shirt to unhook my bra, kissing my face all over, focusing on my jawline. I began pulling his pants off but not before he began to pull of my shirt, revealing my chest.

I succeeded in pulling his pants off, and he flipped us over, taking dominance from me, and kissing down my open chest on this warm summers night. He found my sweet spot and began to kiss there. I let out a small moan. I felt something wrap around my leg. He stopped a moment. And flashed his tail to me, a skinny green one. I pulled him back to my face and he continued to passionately kiss me. I felt something in my (!danger!) regions, and looked down to see, through my undergarments and his boxers, something had to happen.

He looked down at me worriedly. And I nodded the OK-
________________
And that's as dirty as I get, thank you so very much for proof-reading my first 1/2🍋 and I will see you later. Buh-bye!

________________

This is during my editing spree, I would like to note, to all the people I know in real life, DON'T WORRY, I'M NOT POSSESSED BY SATAN! (Most of my friends are christian.)