Bans thoughts on prison

Anime: Seven Deadly Sins
POV: Ban
________(/*~*)/

What am I doing?

Where am I?

Why did I drink that water. If only I had never heard of that place. I shifted a little bit, not feeling a thing, but a bit of uncomfortableness.

Huh, I wonder when cap'll come get me.

It's only a matter of time before he's been called back into service, and he'll think he needs all of us.

"Quickly! Diane the giant is attacking!" I heard the noise seeping through the thick iron wall separating me from the world. Well, that's my cue I guess. I looked down at the shackles and spikes containing my body, and slowly pulled my arm over the spike, no longer feeling the pain and having gone numb. I then ripped that hand off, through the shackle and it regenerated. I then proceeded to rip out the other ones, pulling off a leg in the process.

"These, things are so, deep," as I pulled out a spike from my calf. "Into these walls." I said, after I looked at the containing device, and threw it to the side. I stood up, and stretched, feeling a little achey after being here a few months. I looked down at my almost non-existant clothing. Meh. And I looked to the iron wall.

'Bam!' I punched it. That was average.

'Bam!' I punched it again, with the other hand. Meh, could be better.

'Bang!' I kicked it and the door went flying down under my foot. I had succeeded in breaking the door down, and looked into the hallway.

Freedom.